Monday, April 5, 2010

The Girls

I've been really fortunate that Emma has enjoyed her Pre-K class, I think some beautiful little friendships are really taking shape.

I finally got the chance to scrap this adorable photo from their Fall Halloween party - It is one of my faves - the colors, the look of REAL little girls....hehehe. They are so funny!


Our guest designer at Webster's Pages this month is the talented Rita Barakat. You can see a peek at her gorgeous projects and the other design team lifts here at inspireME this month. I used one of the new Fabric Ribbons from Life's Portraits above the photo. It was so easy to gather and adds a wonderful soft look!

We had a long weekend with Mark and Em is on spring break this week, so I'm hoping for some creative time this week......after I tackle that pile of laundry.

Thanks for your congratulations for Crate and Memories - last week was fun. :)

Happy Monday!
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lo Lucy! I love seeing little girls dressed up! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great picture. i can see why you've been wanting to embellish it & you did such a great job. you make it look so easy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little girls are utterly cute!!
    I love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderful LO...they are all so adorable!!!! LOVE!!!!

    Have a great week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO..I am so excited for you about the Crate Blog.....woo hoo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaw - what a sweet photo!! :) Love it to bits! And the page is just gorgeous, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.