Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Hats

We were supposed to make an Easter hat for the Easter Parade at Emma's school this week, but none of the adorable straw hats or bonnets I wanted to decorate for her would do, for my little fashionista.

She selected bunny ears with a flower to match the sash on her dress - adorable, yes, but not frilly and girly. lol What was even funnier is her friend showed up with a beanie with a large gerber daisy, too. I'm glad Em wants to have her own style.


This is based on a sketch from Pagemaps - changed up a bit. They are having a challenge hosted by Couture Cardstock. I'm really wanting to get some of their watercolor sheets - 12x12! Perfect for my paint and misting. Everything is by Sassafras, except for the cardstock.



We spent the morning decorating some eggs and have lovely inky manicures....hehehe.

Wishing you all a blessing and happy Easter.

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable and what a cute story about the Easter Hat!!! I love the ears with a flower!!!!

    Wishing you and your family a very Blessed and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute layout and what a great story to go with it!! love it!! Happy Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lucy for the addy for Somerset and wow, this layout is truly gorgeous, I love how you put the yellow pad paper on the layout and well the gorgeous Sass Lass just pops at you. Happy Easter to you and yours. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, I love it. I love the banner. I love the paint spots. I love the dyed book print. And I adore that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the page, Lucy! It's so bright and fun. Love those bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable Easter hats indeed , Lucy !

    Glad to hear you're all having fun during Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Em looks adorable with her ears and huge flower, and of course your LO is gorgeous! Happy Easter to you and your family Lucy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter Lucy......I wish I had the chance to decorate a hat for my DD but she would probably want purple ears with Hannah Montana on them so maybe it's a good job they know their own minds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.