Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fabric Ribbon Flower Tutorial

I am in love with the new Fabric Ribbons from Webster's Pages - think Webster's gorgeous signature look made into fabric and you will see why I love these so much!!

I made some handmade fabric flowers with the Fabric Ribbons to get you started sharing the love.



I have used them here on this layout, but there are so many uses for these - I have been picturing them on necklaces, clothes and so many other things. I worked with some papers from the Garden Gala collection here - so fresh and springy!


Added in a bit of Shimmerz and Petaloo here - Shimmerz Vibez Jeni Blu on the background and the paper flowers are misted with Chickadee and Cotton Candy Spritz.


I used one of the new Scalloped Sparkler Buttons to accent the center - don't they look just like vintage glass?



I'll be eager to hear what you think! I know I don't say it enough, but thank you for following my work and your comments!

Have a great weekend!It's National Scrapbooking Day - how can it not be fabulous?!?

Lucy

12 comments:

  1. great tut Lucy, I'm off to make some for my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work with the Websters!! Love your flowers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so incredibly talented! This is a great tutorial, and I am going to have to try this over the weekend. I hope everything is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just beautiful....now I have to find the fabric strips!!! Thank you so much for the tutorial..I look forward to each and every one!!!

    Wishing you a Happy NSD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELICIOUS, I'm ready to eat that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video, the flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy, this is such a great tutorial. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO, I so love that background paper you used! Thank you for the tutorial ... though I'm not one to put a lot of flowers on my LO's, I might just give this a try ... it just looks too good LOL.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an incredible tutorial! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. you, my girl, are all kind of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Lucy for sharing this...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.