Monday, March 29, 2010

Prima BAP and RAK winner

I meant to share this layout earlier - I played along with the Prima BAP for March and while I didn't win, I was pleased to see it on the Prima blog with a mention!


And another bit of Prima - I painted the background with gesso and used some Shimmerz Vibez and let it run and get a little messy. Fun!



I was so happy to see the interest in my videos and want to thank you all for you comments! The winner of my RAK of Shimmerz is:

#12 of people who commented on the video is Sue!!

Sue said: I have loved watching these videos Lucy, well done and thank you.
I'll be trying lots of things that you've shown, maybe my mojo might even make an appearance again.


Sue, email me your info and I'll send you out some Shimmerz to play with that will get your mojo going! (crafty75@gmail.com)

I spent a good part of the day at the doctor's office and at the pharmacy. We found out that Em only had an ear infection, which isn't bad but the fact that she is allergic to penicillin and even the generic antibiotic was $100 and that is with my insurance paying part. I was more than slightly shocked. I guess we have just been fortunate that we are pretty healthy. Thanks for your concern for my sweetie. :)

I'll see you later this week!
Lucy

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Lucy! LOVE what you did with the damask transparency....YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Lucy!!! I love those pictures of your dd in her white dress. She's such a little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! COngrats on the mention at Prima!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what pretty work!! the damask design looks GORGEOUS on that project!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Lo's Lucy.....Prima is so pretty and you Rocked it!!!

    Congrats to your winner!!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Prima mention. It was great to see yours there! And I spy many pages of your work too at Somerset Mag this month... woohoo.. congrats, my friend. Did I tell you the new blog header is awesome! Hope EM feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layouts... I really love your unique style!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow thank you Lucy, I can't wait to ty this out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy, those are just gorgeous and you are perfect for Prima in my opinion!!!! I love the pics of your dd too! I love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous prima loveliness Lucy!!
    Congratulations to Sue on winning the very generous RAK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.