Monday, March 15, 2010

Pondering

I've had a busy week scrapping.....did some Prima layouts, and working with the kit from Tally Scrapper - the kit is gorgeous....loved the colors and really had fun designing with the fun patterns and colors. Here are a couple that I have finished......


I love when Emma says that...she has the funniest sense of humor. Usually it is preceded by "hmmmmm". lol


I made some paper roses here - I used Shimmerz paint to soften the paper up so I could manipulate it more.


I loved layering the lace doilies and labels over this doily paper from Basic Grey....a fun mixture.





And one of me....the title should actually be, Mom, Are you trying to LOOK like ME?!?!? Emma was flattered that I attempted to curl my hair a bit. And Gayle just happened by that day and snapped some shots for me. :)




Just some layered strips and lots of stitching....I love the effect.





Thanks for checking out my projects....I have a couple more to share later this week and a little video I did about the Ponder layout - Ideas for Re-Using your Packaging. See you then. :)

Oh, and thanks for your sweet comments about my poem....I had to be really brave to post it.

Lucy

13 comments:

  1. I'm just loving that Ponder layout. The mix of colours, the handmade roses, that doily paper and a very cute photo - does it get any better?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these Lucy....you love all the layers!!!! Those flowers are just Perfect!!!

    Looking forward to seeing more!!!

    Have a great Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable indeed the Ponder layout, Lucy!!!

    this is such a great kit to scrap with for sure ! lucky you ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove the LO of yourself and all the flowers and little details on the other one!!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely patterns Lucy.....my DD does that hmmm thing... normally when she is about to say that what I have said is wrong and she disagrees with my answer!! I 'm sure she gets it from watching Hannah Montana and i-carly!!

    Well done you on scrapping yourself...i was just thinking yesterday it's been about 3 years since I last did one of me only!

    Enjoy fininshing off the rest of your projects. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the vintage feel of these and the soft colors and the layers and the flowers. Just everything, really!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pages. Love the colors and how you use the layers.Wonderful work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful layouts--all the details and layering and the lovely colours... all so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! The flowers are so cute :) Hope all is well with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These LO's are awesome Lucy! I especially love that first with the hand made flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely LOs... that ponder LO is sooo gorgeous. And I love that gorgeous pic of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can imagine that you enjoyed working with that kit! Great stuff! And gorgeous LO's! LOVE those roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.