Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Video for Tally Scrapper

I made a video tutorial for Tally Scrapper this month to go with their March Kit - just some ideas for re-using your packaging and handmade flowers.



And the rest of my my projects with their kit:


I love the angle of this shot...it was a little blurry, but I had to use it anyway.


I added a little Shimmerz Hottie Pink to the flowers to make them pop.



And an artsy attempt.....I loved the button card that the buttons came on and wanted to leave them as they were. The photo was printed onto patterned paper and then I accented with pens and a little acrylic paint on the skin.





Doing this guest spot was so fun and I enjoyed working with a kit again. Thank you, Tally!! :)

Lucy

20 comments:

  1. Inspiring as usual, Lucy!!! And your little assistant is adorable:)
    Too bad I've never seen Shimmerz in Japan yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Lucy, so inspiring! OMG! you always amaze me with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Lucy and love the tutorial!!!

    You are so TALENTED!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are really gorgeous! I love what you did with the pic in the second one. Amazing work as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the layouts you made with this kit!! Buttons and Bows is my favorite, love what you did with the buttons and the picture!!
    Thanks for your tutorial!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, your video is fantastic. I learned so many great ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these layouts are gorgeous, I love the artistic one, gorgeous colours and a gorgeous kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your post on the Cocoa Daisy forum and came by to say HELLO! :) Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! so much ideas on your video! Thanks for sharing yout talent!
    Love your pages! You are such an inspiration!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just saw you on the Prima blog! Congrats! Gorgeous LO.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks a lot for your video tutorial!!!!!!
    'love your roses!
    kiss from Normandie (France)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tut as always ! lovely to hear a little of Emma's voice in there !

    Thanks for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You just have a fun way of using your papers and embellies!! Love love what you did on this one! Super creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is just brilliant!! say hi to your little helper, Lucy... she's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. seriously love the artsy attempt project! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Incredible! And, by the way, loved the way you used the buttons on the card!
    Blessings, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. my gosh, that second artsy attempt layout is OUT OF CONTROL COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful - amazing the things you do....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.