Thursday, February 11, 2010

Telling the Story

Telling more of the story, that is something that has been on my mind a lot, lately. Journaling more....time feels like it is flying by and I don't want to miss a moment. Creating more for me.

And to do that...I am taking some time to organize and clean my house.....I don't know how many of you are like this, but creating and cleaning don't go hand and hand for me. lol In fact, the opposite is true, for me and I have been seriously creating for the past couple of years....don't think I don't clean, I'm talking about the deep cleaning...closets and baseboards and clutter. It was just about this time last year that I did my studio overhaul, so it is definitely time. You many see a little less of me until I get this stuff straightened out a bit.

And I can't post without something to share.....a precious moment when Em met one of her favorite princesses at Disney World.

I am really working on the journaling and finding it very satisfying.


I painted this Prima Paintable with Shimmerz Paints and Spritz - it just glows.



A shot to show some of the dimension I put into this piece.
Emma paid me the highest compliment when she saw this.....it is hanging in her room, at her request.

I'll see you soon,
Lucy

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful piece of wall decor for a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, this is Gorgeous and Emma must be just totally mesmerized by it, I know I would be! What a priceless moment! Belle is my Favorite princess too!!!!

    Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get cleaning fast will you? i can't go long without seeing your gorgeous creations. this one is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy this is stunning!!!! I love all of the depth and can I say you amaze me enough said :) Hugs Girl

    P.S. I am so glad we met at CHA Don't be a stranger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Lucy!!
    Happy Valentine's day to you and your family!! :)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understan why Emma wanted it on her wall!!!
    Its every little gearls dream.
    Gorgeous work Lucy
    Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lucy! I know she's proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Gorgeous !!!! I love so much your work Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.