Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photos onto Patterned Paper

I'm hosting the monthly challenge for February at inspireMe and challenging you to print your photo onto patterned paper. The backsides or portions of the fronts of Webster's Pages are perfect for this technique. Here are a couple of samples where I have done this:


I used the new Lullabye Lane collection for this layout....I love how these papers work with non-baby projects, too! I also printed some of the new digital elements from Winter's Wings onto transparency for the lacy doilies.


And another one....this one will be in the next Somerset Memories! I did some editing on the photo before printing this one.


I invite you to come play along and show me your project....there will be a new collection from Webster's as a prize, if you need any more incentive. ;)

Lucy

11 comments:

  1. WOW! These layouts are drop dead beautiful! You are SO inspiring! Looking forward to checking out the challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Lucy will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!!! Love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this Lucy!!! Beautiful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, just breathtaking!!!!

    luv,jaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know what i need? a new printer! LOL. outstanding work as always, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lucy, I've always loved that LO!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layers on the layouts. The colors are spectacular! Beautiful layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...every new layout of you I see is just so awesome!Just gorgeous!I'm a big fan..can you tell? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.