Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I remember when....

I remember one of the first little photo shoots I set up with Emma. She was 9 or 10 months old here and was so adorable to me. I need to scrap more of these pictures.

These gorgeous new papers from Webster's have been sitting on my desk, just begging to be used....these are from Life's Portrait. I was feeling a bit rusty as it has been a while since I scrapped, but I am pretty happy with the result.

I spritzed some Vibez in Red'y' or Not on one of the new Webster's die cuts and hand stitched the edge. I added one of the journaling cards from the Lullabye Lane collection...these are the cutest little cards ever! And the layer under the photos is one of the 6x6 papers.....I love the scale of these!


Also layered one of my script stamps with some Coal Shimmerz paint to add a little more depth to the paper, the white and yellow script was pre-printed. I love this background!

The butterflies are one of my new favorite punches - the large butterfly by Martha Stewart.....gorgeous!!

So, I took a bit of a break on cleaning and have been enjoying a little creative time this week. Finding a balance is so hard for me, something I am really working on finding....any tips?

Lucy

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page Lucy, love those pps, the photos are adorable!!! very soft and cute lo!!
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. bellissima bimba, bellissime foto e quindi...bellissima pagina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Lucy!!! Love the butterflies too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, This is beautiful!!!! Love the sweet pictures!! And the butterflies are the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Lucy!
    I've been waiting for a scrappy post from you for ages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this one Lucy and that punch is awesome!! Such pretty colors!!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Lucy, truly adorable. No signs of you being rusty at all!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Lucy! I must get that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this - just the cutest layout and I love all the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable LO! Love it! ps: im having a giveaway on my blog, come check it out! :) have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Lucy :) I adore that punch too! Hugs jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Lucy! Gorgeous work! Love the layers and textures! I must get that MS butterfly punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.