Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grape Escape - Vibez Winner

The response to Vibez has been incredible!! Thanks for all your comments and interest in this fabulous new product!!
And my favorite color: Grape Escape is going out to:




And number 16 in the comments is:

Sara said:

o i am so feeling it! how awesome is that!?!? i'm loving the colors and need to get my hands on them once i move and settle in the new place.

thanks for sharing and for the chance to win-you rock!

xoxo
sarabeth

February 2, 2010 11:39 AM


Congrats, Sarabeth!! Email me your address at crafty75@gmail.com and I'll get your bottle of purple goodness mailed out to you!!

Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Thank you so much! I cannot wait to play with it!

    xoxo
    Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats sara. you are so lucky. Lucy, this is so fun. i wnat to be number 16 next time ;) lol-jaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you too :( Hope all is well with you and your family. Your work always takes my breath away. We need to catch up, and chat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.