Friday, January 29, 2010

Webster's Booth

Of course, you know I had to give Webster's a post all of it's own.....these papers were truly my favorite at CHA and while I might be a *little* biased.....I would feel this way even if I wasn't on the DT there.....they are so my style. Check out the videos I shot in the booth.....isn't Brandin the cutest ever?!? She is just as sweet and bubbly when not on camera and we got to spend some time together and Shauna, her sister, too. So much fun!!



The bloomers...the rosette trim (seen behind Brandin in the video) is by far my favorite new embellishment....can't wait to use it on all kinds of projects!



And my creations with the new lines, as seen in the booth.....so, so in love with Webster's!!! This one from Garden Gala, banners are hot, hot, hot this year and these little Japanese lanterns.....too cute!!


My Em looks much too old in this photo. And my handmade flower....accented with some of the new Shimmerz Vibez. More to come about that. ;)


And Lullabye Lane, so soft and dreamy....and not just for babies! I just finished a completely non-baby layout using this line, I'll share it later. So an older pic of Em that I have to thank Steph for the editing idea....it was too bright with the colors in the basket and she suggested a sepia overlay and then erase only Em and the dress for a spot of color....worked perfectly!!


This little fairy on the turtle is my favorite motif in this line......adorable!!



Me and Brandin in the booth. So, now you have it....a overview of Webster's at CHA.....what do you think?

My parents are coming in for a visit this afternoon, so I have to run clean up a bit and go to the grocery store...oh, joy. Hope you have a great weekend!

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post. You are so gorgeous! Hope all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have a great weekend with your parents, everything you show at this post is absolutly gorgeous !thank you so much to share whith us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Lucy!!! I love those flowers too and I have to agree, Websters is the perfect place for you...its a match made n heaven!!
    Thanks for sharing the photos and have a great day with your parents!!
    Emma is getting to be so grown up, she is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bloomers are very pretty. I got a close up look at the sparklers...and oh my goodness, they are gorgeous!! Especially the vintage ones! I have to try the Webster's products soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting for you to post the layouts here on your blog so that I can tell you how great your layouts are!!
    They are so beautiful!! My new favourite layouts of yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lucy!Love all of it!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good visit with your parents! I love your work with the Websters stuff, and I especially can't wait to see the Lullaby Lane stuff in person! Well......really all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bloomers look gorgeous! love your work, always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.