Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seaside Retreat

If you are looking for a Webster's Pages peek....you are in the right place!

This is my favorite new line, of the four new paper collections - Seaside Retreat......think tropics, travel, sun drenched color....all with the magical Webster's signature look. I can imagine so many ideas for this line: pictures from summer vacations, a cleaner look for some masculine pictures, cruise photos, and projects that just need that extra pop of color.

This page is called "Underwater Oasis"....a vision of underwater beauty and color....coral, little fish and a sunken ship!



We had a design team announcement during the chat on Monday and I am excited to announce two new DT members: my fabulous friend, Steph Devlin and the wonderfully talented Karola Witzcak. You won't want to miss what these ladies do with Webster's Pages!! Welcome!!


A little personal news.......I am going to CHA!! I originally didn't think I would make it to California, but things fell into place at the last minute....I'm so excited!! Let me know if you are planning to be there and we can try to meet IRL!
Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    First of all I'd like to wish you a very happy new year! I'm sorry I haven't visited you for so long, but I've been too busy lately, I haven't visited anyone in ages!

    I was sad to hear about you discontinuing TNS, but I do enjoy seeing all your new mixed midia work, and I'm hopeful you'll post some tutorials every now and then :))))

    Talk to you later Lucy!
    Love xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was going to CHA so I could meet you, Lucy! :( Hope you have a wonderful time. Great some photos of the Webster's booth for us, would you???
    Man, oh, man, am I ever loving these new papers. Think I might just have to "force" myself to go to the beach so I have some scrappy material. Wouldn't that be awful? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean get some photos....
    not great some.
    silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers!
    Congrats on winning the layout contest from Cosmo, it was a super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those papers are awesome and I so wish I were going to CHA....Bree has asked me to go...but the airfare is so expensive and it is coming up so quickly!!!!

    Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHMYGOSH I am drooling those papers are fantastic. I hope they don't take to long to get downunder, I LOOOOOOOOVE Websters, they and Prima are my favorite companies of all time!!!
    Hetty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks awesome love the bright ocean color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the congrats Lucy :)

    One day I would love to go to CHA..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at CHA!!!! Can't wait to see all the new stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.