Friday, January 22, 2010

Monoprinting with Pearlz Video

Monoprinting is a serendipitous affair, be prepared to let the paint do what it wants to create some amazing effects! I played with some of the new Shimmerz Pearlz to create a random, blended background.




Here's how I did it........



To create this background I used the new Shimmerz Pearlz - Ballet Slipper, Grey Flannel, Pearl and Morning Mist.


A close up of all of the pearly goodness!



I'm heading out in the morning for Los Angeles and CHA! It's been a busy week and I can't wait to hang out with some other crafty ladies! I'll be doing a LIVE FROM CHA CHAT at inspireMe on Monday night at 7PM PST, that is 10PM EST.....hope to see you there!

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Lucy! My name is Mali Pering! I love your blog! Is beautiful! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat little technique! Thanks for sharing it. I also love the overlays. I actually thought the round one was a piece of lace at first. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely cool! I love love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty awesome! Love the page too!!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy!!!! I miss you. I will give you late next week can't wait to hear abou your cha experience!!! You are so lucky!!!

    Gorgeous layout my friend!!!! Talk to you soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so fun to walk the floor with you - sleep well Sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! amazing! i'm so excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.