Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Countdown

I'm counting down the days.....CHA is right around the corner and the new lines are popping up everywhere......loving Websters, Sassafras, Prima and Cosmo Crickets stuff so far.....no surprise there.....lol.

There was a little contest on Scrapbook.com a little while ago and guess what? I won, and it was shown on the Cosmo Cricket blog and I received a great box of CC goodies to play with! This is from the Nutmeg collection...love the colors in these papers!

A digital photo grouping from Carina Gardner at 2Peas. I also misted the wood grain with Shimmerz Spritz Truffle and hand doodled with black Sharpie and WhiteOut pen.

I painted the leaf with some Eucalyptus Shimmerz Spritz and more pen work with WhiteOut.




I've been working on some sewing projects, too.....I finished sewing up the purse I started while I was in Missouri, need to get some pictures to share. And quilted an art journal page with some Shimmerz paint....trying to wrap the video for that. What are you working on this week?

Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Love that layout. I love how you did the tearing. At first I thought you did the outside as a frame. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GORGEOUS LAYOUT! I love all the detail :)

    have a great week!

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Lo Lucy....so cute!!!

    You must be so excited to be heading to CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!

    The page is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative Lucy, love this layout. Have fun at CHA you lucky thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy I can see why you won the contest!!! This is just gorgeous!!! I love the way you distressed the brown paper to make it look like a tree trunk and the pictures of Emma are beautiful!!!!
    Have fun at cha you lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout there Lucy, you do magic with papers don't you? *wink*

    love,jaz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.