Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lullabye Lane

I've had the incredible privilege to be the first person to design with Lullabye Lane.....talk about nervous!!! But the papers went together so effortlessly, it was a delight! Here is a tiny peek, just for you, my friends.....




You must see the other lines.....they are just as incredible!! And new embellishments, too!! And if you would like to win one of these....hop over to inspireMe and leave a comment on the sneaks thread!!

New from Webster's......Die Cuts!!



Gorgeous Vellum









All new.....Cardstock Journaling Stickers.....can't wait to play with these!!



And introducing a new FONT to the Storytellers line!! Loving this one!!

You are going to love this!! Head over to inspireMe to see the rest!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll have more to share soon!

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. WOW.this is so sweet, delicate !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really one of the luckiest girl in this whole wide world!!
    I'm DYING to get my hands on these papers, especially the lullaby line!!
    The sad thing is that I've no cute babies around to scrap with!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow..you get to play first with this gorgeous stuff...lucky girl!!
    LOVE all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my these papers are to die for, look at those die cuts, yum, so sad I have to wait for these so much longer to hit Australian shores. Maybe I could talk hubby into moving - after all it is detrimental to my scrapping future, hahaha. Love the sneak peek, can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and elegant sneak!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see the whole page.. you are so lucky! I am waiting for this line too.... my babies photos of girls need these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Lucy, these are all drool worthy for sure!!!! Especially love the die cut paper! Can't wait to see what you've done with it, he peek is intriquing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I just adore that new Die Cut that Websters Pages is coming out with. Of course they never disappoint, their papers are always amazing and amoung my most favorites. Your sneek peek is awesome just that little bit that you showed. Can't wait to see the rest. I adore your style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.