Sunday, January 31, 2010

Guesting for Creative Scrappers

I was invited to guest for Creative Scrappers, a wonderful sketch challenge site, this week! They share inspiring sketches to work with....I loved the linear design on this week's sketch. Thank you, Creative Scrappers for the guest opportunity!

And my take on the sketch using some of my Prima stash:

I used gesso on the background and black corduroy fabric layered with some border punched paper strips on this.

Here is the sketch, don't you want to play along, too?!?



Their sponsor this month is Couture Cardstock, I saw their booth at CHA and am in love with the 12x12 watercolor papers they have......a must with my love of paint and misting!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Lucy

10 comments:

  1. An absolutely STUNNING layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of fabric with this layout. Very nice. I really like the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lucy, what a gorgeous layout!!!!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color combinations are always sooooo inspiring! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, they are lucky to have you with them, you did a super job with the sketch!!! Love the page the colors are beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy! You introduced yourself to me at the Studio Calico booth at CHA. I didn't recognize you until later and put two and two together. But you are one of my most bookmarked on Two Peas. Love your work. You're so super sweet and friendly! That was a great show. It flew by so fast! Can't wait til next year. -Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lucy!! Love all your layering and those gorgeous flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Lucy, what a wonderful take on the sketch, and I just love that green in combo with the pink/purple!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible layout, Lucy! Love it!!!
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.