Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Give Me an E

Lots of new stuff going on this week......CHA sneaks have started.....playing with fabric.....Shimmerz news, can you feel the VIBEZ????.....new projects.....

1. This layout was chosen as LOTD at Scrapbook.com this week. Kind of fun, especially since I am in a fabric and fun color kind of mood lately. Loving the Sass....as always!


I stitched denim onto a cardstock background and added some gesso circles.



Photo frames by Carina Gardner - I just changed the colors to go with my photos in PS.


2. And a little peek at what I have been working on.......Hambly, Prima, fabric, stamping, paint, lace, stitching......yum!


3. And NEW coming from SHIMMERZ..............I am so EXCITED about this and some other news that I can't share yet......but prepare to be in awe!!



4. Also, kind of bittersweet......after much thought we decided to shut down The Next Step. You all know how I pour my heart into whatever I do.....and well, some things had to go to make room for family and designing time. I am so proud of what we accomplished with The Next Step and I plan to still post some tutorials on my personal blog.

5. The classes are going well......I am so enjoying some learning and growth time for me. I'll keep you posted on that. :)

Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Ok.... i'm up late painting away here.... and check out that LO..."LUCY".... "OMG" woman it's awesome I want it... i love the whole background as denim and the decorative edges awesome ...double awesomeness the yellow... it's just popping off the page...and i really what to see all of the next project to... looking forward in all the shimmerz news... sad to hear about the next step but so understand... i do hope you will leave the site up..as i go there and get all inspired.... and can i say your mixed media stuff is looking mighty fun there!!!! lov'in it all... great start to 2010...go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy this LO is soooo PERFECT!!! I just adore it and that Sass is to die for!!!!

    So sorry to hear about the Next Step..

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark denim with the bright Sassafras papers. And I love how even the 'simple' act of using matching photo borders makes the whole thing come alive!
    Looking forward to the Shimmerz news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally enjoying what u share here ! the denim has the one of a kind fabulous look !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh Lucy, I'm so sorry about the Next Step.... I really am, I LOVE this site!!! But I do understand.

    Your layout is stunning!!!! LOVE everything about it!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome project , Lucy ! & I am terribly curious about the VIBEZ too !

    finally Shimmerz has landed on our tiny shores - cant wait to get some in my hands to play with now ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. I love your painting... and that Sass LO is super cute! I am so inspired when you said you are going for class... my word for 2010 is GROW. I am learning photoshop. LOL. see how behind I am

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore that page!!! It's so fun and so YOU. The Shimmerz stuff looks AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this Lo is absolutly fabulous, Lucy !
    the colors, denin and etc...
    great!!!perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That LO is so FUN & COLORFUL... simply adorable!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great lay-out! I really love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great lay-out! I really love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that denim background, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.