Lots of new stuff going on this week......CHA sneaks have started.....playing with fabric.....Shimmerz news, can you feel the VIBEZ????.....new projects.....
1. This layout was chosen as LOTD at Scrapbook.com this week. Kind of fun, especially since I am in a fabric and fun color kind of mood lately. Loving the Sass....as always!
I stitched denim onto a cardstock background and added some gesso circles.
Photo frames by Carina Gardner - I just changed the colors to go with my photos in PS.
2. And a little peek at what I have been working on.......Hambly, Prima, fabric, stamping, paint, lace, stitching......yum!
3. And NEW coming from SHIMMERZ..............I am so EXCITED about this and some other news that I can't share yet......but prepare to be in awe!!
4. Also, kind of bittersweet......after much thought we decided to shut down The Next Step. You all know how I pour my heart into whatever I do.....and well, some things had to go to make room for family and designing time. I am so proud of what we accomplished with The Next Step and I plan to still post some tutorials on my personal blog.
5. The classes are going well......I am so enjoying some learning and growth time for me. I'll keep you posted on that. :)