Monday, January 11, 2010

Garden Gala - New Webster's Pages

I am speechless with delight....but knowing me, I can't stay quiet for long. ;) We've got a fun game going on at Webster's this week, where you can spot the new papers with some clues on the design team's blogs. You can check out the other clues at inspireMe.

Webster's four new lines are beyond amazing!! Today I am sharing a peek at Garden Gala.....a dreamy line accented with Chinese lanterns, tea cups and little birds. WOW!! This paper is called 'Tea Time' isn't it elegant and pretty!!



We are having a chat tonight at inspireMe at 9EST, with some fabulous news about the design team and new releases..........I can't wait! Stop by and chat with us if you can. :)


As soon as it warms up a little, I am off to set up a tea party outside for me and Em. This new line has inspired me.

Lucy

6 comments:

  1. What cute papers!!!!

    Have fun with your tea party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty paper! Do they have paper with hot air balloons??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very!!! Cute!!!!!! How are you girlie? Will you be at CHA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just lovin' all the sneak peeks!!! Can't wait to see more! xx

    ~Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I thought you might me the one to have the tea party in the garden, Lucy ! lol

    great sneaks !

    Looking forward to your creations with the new lines !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.