Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Brother

I love this old photo of me and my brother Joe....weren't we cute?

The DT at A Million Memories did a lift of Sasha Holloway and this was my take on it from some of the gorgeous Crate Paper that was in the fun RAK I won on Amy Tara's blog a while back.



Joe's birthday is today, the 17th so this is to celebrate him! :)

Happy Birthday, Joe!!

**************************************

Also, we just returned from the Magic Kingdom....Emma's first trip to Disney, I'm kind of tired but we had a wonderful trip. The Christmas lights were beautiful....I'm editing some pics but here is one to share today......



Hope you are prepared for a magical Christmas......I'm getting in the mood after this.

Lucy

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a gorgeous scrap-lift LO!! All the details and the colors are beautifully designed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, this is so beautiful! I love the picture of you and your brother!!

    The castle looks so pretty with all the lights, I bet Emma loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Lucy....what an adorable pic and Happy Birthday Wishes to Joe!!!! Love all the dimension and details!!!

    What a great pic....the castle looks stunning!!!!

    Have a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering in this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your layout!!!! GREAT layering and that picture of you and your brother is soooo sweet!!
    WOW, what a perfect picture of the castle!!!! Looking forward to see more!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout. The colors and layering are perfect and that photo is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just an adorable layout! Great photo of the castle!!!! We went ove the summer - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous page, Lucy! Sasha has such fun designs, doesn't she? I adore all the layers of pp you used. I am such a pp girl! Also totally love how you did the title.
    and lucky you guys to go to Disney at this magical time of year! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your lift of Sasha! I seriously need to do that sometime! her work is really awesome!

    Glad to year you all had a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always knock my socks off with your layouts! Just wanted to stop by and say hi :) Hope y'all have a very Blessed Christmas. Take care-
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.