Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fun Mail

I came home to some great mail....my issue of Sew Somerset with my article on stitching on layouts and 3 of my layouts featured....it never fails, the excitement to open that issue and see your work and words in print.



And this came in the mail, too! I am working on my December kit from A Million Memories....'Antique Flea Market', it is full of gorgeous Jenni Bowlin, 7gypsies and Making Memories...I love this simple and elegant color combo - perfect for Christmas or vintage. You don't want to miss this one!


There is a great contest going on at AMM right now....you can win some new Cosmo Cricket! Check out the details here: Follower Contest

*************************************************************

Our trip home was uneventful, except for a very late arrival home, around 3AM. We are just getting over the flu that we had while visiting and planning a special trip for Emma this weekend. Her FIRST trip to Disney World...the Florida residents special is really great and she is SO excited.....me, too!

How's your Christmas shopping coming along....mine kind of slow so far....lol. Be back soon with some new projects!

Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Congrats. on the publication chicky. Me wanta see the layouts !!!!!!!!!! What I can see they look wonderful.
    Also want to know if you want anybody carrying your baggage at Disney World. Im so green with envy, you guys are going to have so much FUN.....

    Love ya.
    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I need to lay my hands on that mag.... I love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...that pub is so awesome...beautiful magazine!
    And wow...Disney world...have a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Publication...you deserve it sweet friend!!!

    Disney...YIPPEE..how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the issue Tuesday and your article is beautiful. I can't wait to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS LADY YOU ROCK!!!!!

    I will have to pick up that issue so i can show all my friends that my friend Lucy made the mags again!!!! WHOHOOOO!!!

    Emma is going to love Disney, I cannot to see her smiling face in the pictures!! have a great time Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure your publications in Sew Somerset are all gorgeous! Congratulations with all that... you are so deserving, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay, big congrats on the pub, lucy!! and how fun that you are going to DW - I can't wait to hear all about it!! i also can't wait to see what you do with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow, congrats for the publication Lucy! This is fantastic message and I know you did fabolous projects! I love to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, congrats on the publication, Lucy!!! GREAT layouts, as always!! And a GReat magazine!
    Wishing you a lot of fun in Disney World!!
    Hope you'll take a lot of pictures to show us AND to scrap with!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very exciting on the Article !!! You are a true rock star!! You are such an inspiration to me. Have a great time with Mickey :)

    Hugs
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the pub!!! It is a very exciting feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! I'll have to pick up a copy and check out your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow.... congrats Lucy...I am going to get the mag... i so want to read all about the stitching...and check out your awesome creations of course.... you so Rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.