Monday, December 14, 2009

December AMM Layouts

I was thrilled at how quickly my layouts with the A Million Memories December kit cam together.....loved working with it! Here are some pics and close-ups of my work.


Painted around the edge of the paper with Black Shimmerz and cut the ladies from the G-45 paper - this one is based on the December Sketch by Stacy.

Not sure if you can tell but I added a texture to this photo and a grunge edge mask.....love playing with my photos - and the color almost matched the ribbon perfectly!


Some days it is just too hard to smile, isn't it? ;)


I masked over the Making Memories vintage trim before cutting it apart with Baby's Breath Shimmerz Spritz. Love the amazing iridescence against the Jenni Bowlin Coordination Cardstock - that was from my own stash.


Digital photo grouping by Carina Gardner - love how you can print all of the photos together and just cut them out! So easy!




I inked over the silver trims here with Sharpies.



An old picture of me, around 4 years old. Wasn't I cute? lol




Thanks for looking at my projects with the kit this month! See you soon.

Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Oh Lucy...these are all just Fabulous!!!!! I love all the detail work!!!! Stunning!!

    Have a great week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all perfect!!! I absolutely love the No Smile Page.WOW!!!

    Are you going to CHA? :)

    Hugs
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Lucy!! They all Amazing!!!!!!!!!! I love each one of them!!!!! By My fav. one is The one with you and your Daughter together!!!! WOW!!! Love it!!!!! You look Adorable in that picture when you was little!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I really like that fan flower. Your work always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, these are some of your prettiest pages ever! I love all the details!!! WOW.....so much to look at. Love these! Perfect pages, gorgeous work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at your LOs. They always have something unique... these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your work is phenomenal Lucy. every single time. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG at the old pic of you, you and Emma are clones!!
    WOW at the layouts Lucy, these are just wow. wow
    honestly don't even know what else to say......you are easily my biggest scrapping inspiration and I adore every single layout you make.
    I need to just sort my craft room now.......lol
    Have a wonderful Christmas with Emma, and take lots of pics to scrap!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI! I love your work....I LOVE the Sew Somerset magazine and looked you up! LOVE the post below with the dress form...where did you get that? YOU are so inspiring!!! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  10. is it the baby's breath (shimmerz) on the dark CS.... I so love that... it looks pearly .......... and what an awesome kit and wow your layout's ARE JUST STUNNING!!!!...ooops started to shout there...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful LOs! All of them are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.