Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Beginning to look at Lot Like Christmas

Not only one of my favorite Christmas songs but I'm definitely feeling in the Christmas spirit....we had some unexpected guests.....my mom and dad are here visiting and my mom is going to stay with us until next week....so wonderful!

And an unexpected Christmas gift.....my laptop keyboard went out and it was under warranty and there was a nearby technician who stopped by to fix it today!! Yay!! I have been unable to type for days.....until now...lol.

A little Christmas Magic from Webster's and Shimmerz - I so love the Winter's Wings line from Webster's Pages....my favorite Christmas line.....ever!





I lifted Dena Coe's idea for spraying Shimmerz Spritz on my photo paper before printing my photo. This is Baby's Breath on Epson Matte Presentation paper. The photo was a little blurry with the low light so the 'little lights' from the Shimmerz are gorgeous!

My mom and I were working on some paintings today and I am loving the results....hope I can finish soon to share.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!!

Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Love the LO Lucy....just perfect!!

    So glad you have found that wonderful Christmas Spirit!!!

    Wishing you and your family and VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout!!!!
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, Lucy! Thanks for the tip of the shimmerz on photo paper. That WOULD be nice! Also love the lampstand and the Christmas decoration on the LO. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That layout came out really well! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Merry Christmas Lucy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so marvelous! I would like to thank you for all your wonderful creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so beautiful Lucy!Love the photo and the stitching..have to try the misting of photopaper sometime!
    Wishing you and your loved ones a very wonderful Christmas Lucy!Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite holiday lines as well...love the magic you create with it! Simply stunning!!! Wishing you and your family the happiest of holidays! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Lucy,
    Thank you for coming by my blog and for your Christmas wishes. Blessed Christmas to you and your family. ;)

    Lovely LO there. with such a perfect photo ;) Can't agree more, love WP Winter's Wings!!

    Enjoy your holidays and loved ones ;)-jaz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah that is one of the gorgeous line for Christmas!! Too bad we don't have any at Malaysia... sigh :(

    You did amazing LO and love your style alot! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super idea Lucy!! I really love how the picture looks with the shimmerz spray!!

    Hope you had a great Christmas and your welcome for the card, I know it is the one you really liked and I wanted you to have it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.