Monday, November 9, 2009

My Debut

Hehehe.....I made my acting debut on You Tube this week - with a couple of tutorial videos...want to take a peek?

Embellishing Pins - a little something Sunday on the AMM blog.


And for The Next Step - Mixed Media Fabric Tutorial - I've linked the titles if you are interested.



Please let me know what you think....I want to polish these up a bit and learn more about editing....a Flip Video is definitely on my wish list now.

Also I just did another tutorial video for my new position on the Ed Team for Shimmerz!!! I am so excited - it will be posted soon - so stay tuned!

And I hope you plan to join me at inspireMe on Thursday the 12th, for my day of the crop!! The projects planned are amazing!!


See you soon,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I love your videos!!!!
    I'm your fan:)
    Can't see the mixed media video?
    Congrats girl!
    I have an award for you on my blog!
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE and Congrats on you DEBUT!!!! I can't wait to go over to see them!!!!! Have a great day Lucy!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that video. So cool, girl! And i can't wait for the WP crop too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic stuffs goin on at your blog Lucy! im off to see your video now...tfs...i know it's gonna be something great.i'll sit tight..hee...;)-jaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. off to check it out Lucy !! :) Great stuff I AM SURE !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.