Monday, October 26, 2009

Pencil Lines and The Next Step

We are so excited to be guesting with the talented ladies at Pencil Lines this week! This is our first collaboration at The Next Step, so this is a momentous occasion for us. Here is the sketch we worked with and combined our Tricks with Treats theme.

So with the Tricks with Treats - here I have used cupcake papers and more chocolate foil wrappers - this time to cover a chipboard heart - makes a shiny accent.

I used some Webster's Pages (Nature's Storybook) for my background and added in some Fancy Pants, paint and stitching. The title letters are foam thickers that I painted with some Shimmerz - Vintage Wine.

Had a super creative weekend and I am so thrilled with some new projects I am working on - more to show soon. :)

Happy Monday and have a great week!

Lucy

7 comments:

  1. love this Lucy and I so glad to see you working with Pencil Lines...love their sketches!!!!! What a fun LO and I can't wait to see MORE!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great Monday!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    What a winning pik I did! I`ve been out of inspitation latley and I thought that in 2peas I`ve to find something new! I just clicked on a LO and it was you! Thank you for your inspiration! And one other thing I saw on your presentation on 2peas was that to day, 26th of oct you`ve been a member in 2 years!
    My name is Miaa and I live in Sweden. I´ve got a blog http://miaasblogg.blogspot.com/
    if you want to visit. I haven´t update it sins august I think, but I will soon!
    Thank you ones again for inspiring me!!
    /Miaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy,
    I love your work.
    And I would like to talk with you about some classes in Brazil,would you please email me
    luzinhavip at gmail.com?
    hope to hear from you soon.
    xoxo
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!! Love the cupcake wrappers they fit perfect with your design. Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun... love the cupcake liners and chocalate foil! Great ideas, TFS! Fab page, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sketch. And that chocolate foil is so creative. I am gonna eat more chocos! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. Love how you've used the foil wrappers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.