Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October AMM layouts

Thought I would share the rest of my layouts with the October kit from AMM. This was a fun kit to play with!

A while back Emma asked me if we could just change her number and our conversation totally inspired this layout:

I misted over a KI numbers die cut paper with Shimmerz Spritz in Treasured Hymn and Eucalyptus and hand stitched the numbers I wanted to accent.



And a photo of me and my mom - I was about 2 1/2 here. :) Got kind of grungy and messy - yay!


These pictures were from Emma's birthday - the first time riding her bike - I tried to create a little scene here.







I've been finishing up my work for the Anniversary Crop over at AMM, coming this weekend - lots of fun in store - hope you can stop by!
Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Great pages! So much inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous pages!!!! Your Work is always AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are all stunning.... see, I get blown away each time I visit :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitched numbers are so very creative and clever. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these! So many great techniques in these. I'll be misting some numbers soon...I love how that turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that mask on the first one rocks! and the "6" is so cooL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work again Lucy! I especially like how you stitched those numbers. How I love looking at your pages!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the love on my blog Lucy :)

    Wow your layouts are all stunning, you are very creative, love the stitched numbers and the misting, just amazing!!1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy, these are fabulous! I love how you misted the number background and then stitched the numbers!!! Emma is so cute, I love seeing pictures of her. She is looking more like you everyday!!!

    Have a great week !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.