Thursday, October 15, 2009

Expectations - Forward Progress

I was so flattered to ask to guest on Forward Progress and my project came out this week. Ellen and the team have wonderful, thought provoking prompts and I loved this one - Prompt 12 Expectations - they have a fun sponsor this month, so hope you check them out!


I used lots of yummy Webster's on this one from the Home for the Holidays line and a little bit of Postcards from Paris.


I layered the vellum in this corner over one of the cream tone-on-tone papers - I just love the richness of the colors! And I can't get over the way that Shimmerz shows up on black! This is Euclyptus Spritz over a Heidi Swapp mask.

A few touches of Hambly to frame out my words and more of the vellum.


************************************

And a little sneak of a piece I have in Somerset Gallery Winter - I am so excited about this!! It was one of my Grandma's favorite pieces of mine using a photo of her mother. :)
Have a great rest of the week!
Lucy



14 comments:

  1. congrats Lucy on the pub! I love how you used this line of paper and not Christmas-sie at all. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH that is terrific, that layout is absolultely beautiful, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucy....this is just beautiful and you did and OUTSTANDING JOB on this one!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS LO!!!!!!!!! The mist, layers, journaling all of it wonderful !!! Congrats on another pub ;) Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I might have to come visit so you can show me how you do it! Congrats on Somerset :D

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Somerset Pub!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful piece! I can't wait to read your article!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is splendid Lucy !! big yay for you !

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ! GORGEOUS!you did a wonderful job on this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, that layout is really amazing all the details and the layering, fantastic, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks GREAT Lucy! You do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucy that is such a stunning lo!!! OMGosh girl your style is soooo fabulous!!! I'm always in awe at your work! Congrats on the pub!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lucy! Lovin all of your recent projects--such detail and so much creativity! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.