Monday, October 12, 2009

Crop Sneaks

I am so excited about what we have planned for the crop at A Million Memories next weekend!!

Here's a little peek:


What I have prepared: teaching a tutorial on creating a lace photo mat.....sound interesting?

Also, a one hour mystery layout - I'll give a list of supplies and every 10 minutes post the next step and you'll have a suprise layout at the end! Hope you come and play along! This is to go along with my new theme of letting go and just create. We had an interesting thread going at AMM over the weekend about the time it takes to create and how much are you holding yourself back by overthinking? I am the queen of that....lol. More to come me working on this process.

Feeling a lot more energetic today and ready to get busy! Happy Monday!

Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Hey lucy...thanks for your congrats...am really looking forward to creating for them...woohooo.... oh and look at your sneak peek... looks yummy i say..can't wait to see it all...oh and I have some new chipboard designs coming out too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun.....I will be waiting for furniture to be delivered....maybe I can play~!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG girl. Do we overthink layoutsLOL - ..... you better believe it..... I am tugging at that crown of yours.... Been so busy lately haven't made it over to AMM, but will try to get over for the crop. Can't wait to see what you have in store..... I bet its brilliant !!
    Talk soon Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, I should have no problem being there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.