Wednesday, October 28, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Crop

The Webster's Pages 12 Days of Christmas Crop is 12 days of projects meant to inspire you! Each day a new project will be featured. And although we are calling this our 12 Days of Christmas Crop, there will be a wide range of projects from a Christmas gift to a Chanukah project to holiday decor to scrapbook pages and cards!

We will also be having chats, games, prizes and an opportunity for one participant to join our design team for 6 months!

Supply lists and sneak peaks will be available before the crop begins.

When is it?

It starts November 12th (so you have plenty of time to create and use your crop projects) and will last for 12 days.

Where is it?

Right here at inspireME. We have started this new category for the crop, and each day of the crop will have a post dedicated to the day's project.

Here is a little peek of my project for you - A Christmas Shadowbox. I am hosting the first day of the crop so I hope you'll come by and join me!


*********************************************************************

And a very special project I finished over the weekend - special in that I did it just for me....of course, I think the ladies at Webster's will like it, too.....hehehehe.

This is a photograph that my friend, Gayle caught of Em - so dreamy and pensive. I edited it and printed it onto a paper from the Winter Wings collection from Webster's. Cool effect? I like it. ;)

Tricia at did a tutorial at The Next Step a while ago, using her Cricket to cut out flowers and I played with it a bit - I only have a Slice but can get the same effect - Gorgeous!



Loving my paint and glitter, lately....

And an overall view of the depth and textures:


So, how is your week going? Lots of Halloween excitement building around our house - someone is counting down the days.
Thanks for stopping by!
Lucy




18 comments:

  1. Lucy this is just beautiful! I love the picture of Emma...she is so adorable:)

    Have a great halloween:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy that layout is stunning!!!

    What a great friend you have to capture a photo like that for you!!

    Hve fun with your countdown..I have run out of Websters so I can't play but I bet all the projects wil be inspiring!!

    love Lucy Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lo is just beautiful. I love how touchable it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to join the 12 days of christmas crop. And your layout....so very amazingly beautiful!!!great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to play along....sounds like FUN!!!!! Love the LO..the pic is so PERFECT and all the detail and texture just makes it OUTSTANDING!!!! Love you work Lucy!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is perfect!!! GREAT picture and great details!!
    And I would love to join you in the 12 Days of Christmas Crop!
    I'm going to take a look at the site!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous page!!!!!
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun!

    That layout is so dreamy Lucy! Great details and that photo of Em is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my the Lo is sooo freakin amazing!! That pic. is timeless and priceless !! You rock!

    Hugs
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This page of yours is such a beautiful work of art, Lucy! I think it is now my favorite... until your next project, lol!

    I'm really looking forward to Webster's Pages 12 days of Christmas Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. u never fail to impress me !! LOVE the picutre too :) Happy Halloween too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is one gorgeous pic of Emma, just made for a stunning LO like this. absolutely love it, can't wait to see your shadow box too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Lucy, this is just stunning! I love the look of the photo printed on the paper. Can't wait to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work - and that sneak suuuure is alluring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a soft and gorgeous lo!!! I love it! Hope that all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We definitely love thi spage Lucy! I can just look and look at it and still looking ;) teehee and ooo your christmas crop sneak peek is tempting me. can't wait!!!-jaz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, beautiful picture, gorgeous girl, stunning LO!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  18. This would have to be one of my favourite layouts of yours, just so pretty and such gorgeous texture too. LOVE the photo, looks fabby.....

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.