Monday, September 21, 2009

Shimmerz

Yay! I have some fun news and an offer for a great prize you can win from Shimmerz! I was asked to join the design team at Shimmerz just in time for the release of the new Vintage Collection - aren't these colors yummy?!?


You could win some Shimmerz goodiez and learn some great tips on the blog hop - start here at Jeni's blog.


I had never used Shimmerz until Stacey sent me some of their fabulous products and I am sold on it now! Nothing compares to the sheen and glimmer!! Quick drying and they blend so well together - you know how I love paint and misting. So this seems like a perfect fit! And on that note.....I used some Shimmerz Spritz in Eucalyptus on this Jeni Bowlin bingo card. This is a project I did for A Million Memories with the September kit. I was so excited to see it on the Cosmo Cricket blog last week!!

I created the handmade flower similar to Tricia's tutorial by cutting 2 sizes out with my Slice from old book pages, Spritzed with Barn Door and painted the edges with Shimmerz in Fire Engine Red, added a flower from Sassafras and wow! I impressed myself! lol



I am the featured artist here: Create Well, Create Often. Jen and her sister have the cutest etsy store and a fun blog where they feature different artists to inspire you. I hope you check it out! You might read something about me you don't know.
So it is Monday and I ready to get started creating this week - lots of ideas swimming around in my head for my month at The Next Step - From the Kitchen. I have a special guest lined up!! What are you doing creatively this week? See you soon,
Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! had to stop and let ya know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, congrats on making the Design Team at Shimmerz!
    I LOVE what you created with their product! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT. I love your work and I am so excited to work with you.
    Beautiful project. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lucy! I knew it would be only a matter of time before you and Shimmerz met ;) Gorgeous piece of work! So excited to see you featured over at Create Often! Well deserved. So happy to "know" you and that I found your blog some time ago :) Hugs!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the DT!!!! VERY EXCITING And well deserved :D I love the wall hanging !!! I may lift that ! Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Lucy! Thanks for the sweet comments, again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lucy...I am so happy for you and I so want to try these out.....I love the creations...but you know I always love all your wicked talent!!! :) Have a great week and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lucy, your talent just amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy Lucy Lucy! Congrats on being on the Shimmerz DT!!! WOOHOO! and what you did with the flower..hmmm awesome! ;)-jaz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy I love these colors together and your flower is so pretty. Thanks for inspiring me today...you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girl! Another perfect place for you to be designing!!! You rock my friend!!!
    I love this...the flower is so cool...looks like I will be asking for more tutorials from you:)

    I right now have a love for pink Christmas trees...(blog)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your project Lucy! Congrats on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations Lucy-well deserved DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats again lucy... i'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.