Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Million Memories - October Kit

Fresh and Easy - The October kit from A Million Memories - so adorable, homespun with a hint of fall. I am excited to play with it - it should be here any day!



Looks like a fun mix of October Afternoon and Jenni Bowlin and tons of embellishments!! Spotting some Pink Paislee, Prima and Basic Grey in the mix. I am so happy to be staying at AMM for another 6 month term! So, more to come. :)
Crazy busy week for me - I wrote out my list of assignments for October and well, let's just say I need to get busy. I've got another OTP project to share this week so I'll be seeing you soon.
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. The kit looks great and I can't wait to see what you do with it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.