Friday, September 18, 2009

Fairy Dust

There once was a little fairy who lived in a magical forest.....sounds pretty good, doesn't it? I did have a little fairy a couple of years ago and these are some of my favorite pictures of those cute little chubby cheeks and legs.

New from Webster's Pages - Natures Storybook - perfect for this woodland fantasy. I did some step-by-step photos with the foil candy wrappers and will share on The Next Step later this month. ;)


Some glimmer on the navy polka dot with Shimmerz Spritz in Baby's Breath - it adds a gorgeous pearly sheen. And some glittered tulle - then Shimmerz Paintz in Gold Dust - just brushed over the letters for a glittery finish. Did you notice my love of the Shimmerz? ;)


You can see the pearly sheen on the paper here - I splattered some ink from a distress ink re-inker for some water spots.



A couple of fun little toots this week - a couple of my AMM layouts on the Sassafras blog and my project on the Cosmo Cricket blog.

*******************************************************
We returned home last night after a long day of traveling - air travel is wonderful - it is just the time at the airport that drags! 3 hours in Atlanta with a cranky girl was long enough.

I can't thank you all enough for your condolences - I am thankful for the time that I had to share with my family and the wonderful memories and things my grandma taught me.

Now to catch up and get over the jet lag this weekend - hope yours is wonderful! See you soon,

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank goodness for wonderful memories. I will be praying for you in the coming days.

    Your layout is gorgeous!
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the foil candy wrapper circles really add so much to your wonderful overall design ,Lucy!

    Loving all the Shimmerz products here- wish I could get my hands on some over here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucy.....thank you for sharing this wonderful LO with us...It is stunning!!!!! You always inspire me....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, this is so gorgeous! I love the candy wrapper circles and how you splattered the paint! Of course I love seeing cutie patootie Emmas pictures!!!

    I have been thinking about you...big hugs your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...love the little touches of tulle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a dork & didnt realise that you're also on the Shimmerz DT now ! that is sweet justice !!! woohoo ! happy for you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, it definitely has the wow-factor! Can't wait to see your tutorial over at The Next Step!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout. I love your daughter with her wings. Took a peak at the sites you linked us too. Great work, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is so beautiful and i have been thinking of you. my heart goes out to you, i dread the day my grandmother is gone...though most of her is already.

    you always inspire me and lift me up when i come here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.