Monday, August 24, 2009

New Webster's site and vacation pics....

What an honor - I had to blink away tears when I saw the new Webster's site last week. Brandin, one of the co-owners of Webster's pages, re-designed the Webster's site and blog, she also designs the gorgeous papers and is the sweetest person! And some of my work is featured on the site and look - the blog header!! She did such a beautiful job and I can't wait to play with some of the new digital products and do a little overhaul on my own blog! I am completely overcome and cannot thank everyone at Webster's enough for their support and love of my work. This is an amazing feeling!


I've been trying to get some deep cleaning done this week - somehow the clutter has overtaken some areas of my house. Do you ever get that feeling? lol

Here is a little display I fixed up that is right as you go into the dining room by the kitchen. I love having my artwork up in my house.

Also did something kind of fun MM blog yesterday you might want to check out - I called it ANATOMY OF A LAYOUT.

**************************************************************************************************

And some vacation pictures from Blue Mountain Beach, near Destin where we vacationed.





This was the probably the best vacation ever, I wish I could have stayed forever. Gorgeous crystal clear water, soft white sand and relaxation. It made me do some serious self evaluation about how busy I am and on working smarter and making that 'quality time'. More about that later. :)
Have a great week and see you soon!

Lucy

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I can easily imagine this being your best vacation ever!!!

    The Webster's banner is gorgeous, how cool that they used your work!
    I loved your explanation over at MM, thanks again for the inspiration!
    Big hugs xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy...Congratulations on the Websters header, that would have made me cry too!!! Such a gorgeous pic of Emma!!!

    I love the vaca pics, that beach looks absolutely gorgeous, I am so glad you got to spend some time away from the world!!!

    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome vacation photos--they ooze relaxation! Love the new Webster's site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I'm ready to pack my bags and head off to Blue Mountain Beach. We've been to Destin, but this place looks even more amazing...not sure how, but I'm willing to go find out. LOL Congrats on the Webster's banner!!! And now I'm off to MM to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh! Congrats on having your work featured on the Webster's site. You were an obvious choice to highlight their products...your work is stunning!

    Glad you had such a wonderful vacation. It is always nice to slow down and reflect on what is important. Always good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pictures ! I love this white sand it's gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seen your beautiful child on the re-designed website and was thinking how proud you must be. That is so very cool. It is the perfect header : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, congrats on the Websters banner!! It looks GREAT!! And so are your pictures, I can imagine you wanted to stay there for ever!!!
    Hope you'll have a wonderful week!
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The blog header looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your vacation photos are amazing! I can see why you wouldn't want it to end. LOVE the new site and your work is showcased just perfectly!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. me love the name of it .. and love the display too girl .. great idea ..

    LOVE THE WEBSITE .. and CRY ON DIVA .. that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do beautiful things so that blog header is so well deserved. I know that was the best piece of WP I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for the Blog Header!!!!! The pics of your vacation are PERFECT!!! What a beautiful family you have!!!!! Love the decorating that you did...it looks so warm and inviting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so happy for you re: your page being used as the header. Must be thrilling! It's nice to get away from it all and do some reflecting on your life. So funny, I just posted on my blog about some reflecting that I did while away at my cottage. Anyway...hope you figure out a way to balance the busyness/quality time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not surprised that your layout was chosen as the blog header Lucy...that was a gorgeous piece of work!
    Glad you had a great vacation. Hope you get your stuff sorted out soon...it takes the fun out of creating if you're overextended. Looking forward to more creative inspirations from you1

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful wallscape! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. There's that photo that I loved on FB - gorgeous (as are the rest of them!)! I love the look of the WP site, and I saw the blog header featuring your beauty - congrats, lucy - you deserve all this recognition, girl!! I also love how you displayed your artwork - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i knew that was yours on the header! gorgeous!!!!

    have that suite in black! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhh... love your vaccay pics, Girl... wish I am there now. I can see why you don't want it to end..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.