Monday, August 10, 2009

My favorite Webster's Projects

At least, what I have done so far.....I am leaving you with these while I am away on vacation this week. Some relaxing in the sun with the family! :)

This is with the Postcards from Paris line....love, love, love it so much! I added in some Prima's and some of my handmade flowers. The grunge mask on the photo is by Lily Designs from After 5.




Me....off in dream land or whatever....lol. This paper was ivory with the clouds, sort of a tone on tone so I painted it up a bit with some shades of blue acrylic paint and outlined the clouds with dimensional white paint.






The design team did a lift of the this months guest designer Toni Kelly and this is my result - I stitched the triple circles in the center and added some Hambly rub-ons, along with Prima flowers to this bright and cheerful layout - I love how this color combination turned out.





My plans for this week are to relax, take lots of new photos, sketch some designs and write down some ideas for some mixed media collections - I am longing to do some painting and stitching, something for me. It's been a while since there have been any 'me' projects. Do you ever just want to create - just for you?

What was your last me project? I would love to hear about it. I'll be checking my email while I'm away if you need me - so leave me a comment - this is a topic I am really interested in exploring more. ----------Well, I'm off for now.....if I listen closely I think I can hear the wind and the waves calling me. :)

16 comments:

  1. like them all but you're right the first one is wow ! Perfect balance, colors, papers, it has it all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your work Lucy, and these LO's are no exceptions! You have already given me so much inspiration, and you're continuing to do so, thank you for that!

    I have been creating more for me these days ... entering in challenges, but not expecting to win, not keeping to how I think my LO's should look for others to like them, but just creating for me to like them and to have a special meaning for me... know what I mean? For me, this is a huge step, because I really do care how people feel about my work, I would love for people to say wow, that's pretty. However, lately, this isn't my main purpose anymore, and I find that I'm having even more fun and getting even more out of this wonderful hobby than before. Not sure if this is what you meant, but that's my vision on creating for me.

    Have a wonderful time Lucy, talk to you when you get back!

    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work as always my friend. my fav will be the clouds one! looks like so much fun! Hope you;re enjoying your vaccay! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.......Lucy these Lo's are stunning!!! You have such an outstanding style!!!!! The colors, the detail!!! Enjoy your vacation!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning, stunning and stunning!!! enjoy your vacation Lucy, and I can't wait to see your pages of photos from that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your websters projects. Stunning, especially that first layout. Just so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I can't pick a favorite here! LOL! As always you leave me breathless with your work! You are a natural for Webster's...they are so lucky to have you!

    Of late, my projects are for various DTs but fortunately, I'm able to scrap many of the things I've been wanting to do but never have. So it's all good.

    Hope you have a most wonderful vacation! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. incredibly beautiful projects, Lucy!!

    BTW, it was so awesome meeting you at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...let me say it again...WOW! These are all fabulous! That "head in the clouds" LO is totally drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your pages are beautiful Lucy !! u're an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a great Vacation! Love these pages, your blooms are gorgeous and love how you did those clouds!!! I don't do many "me" pages, guess I probably should do one!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layouts. They are all truely inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the "possibilities" LO, SO gorgeouS!!! Have a great vaca. I'm headed to the cottage tomorrow, hoping to get lots of scrapbooking done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh your creations are stunning.... and you get published in the somerset mag... oh I love that mag too...it's always filled with the most awesomeness creations!!! thanks for popping by me and leaving a comment.... about my chipboard i don't think they have them overseas... but I can't see why if you would like some... just contact them direct you can buy straight from them and you don't have to buy a tonne that's the beauty about these guys! so just click on any of the links that take you to stuff 2 scrap... I have just update some ofthe pics to. cheers leeann

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so good, girl, these are amazing - every single one of them! LOVE what you did with the paint on the clouds one!! I hope you had a wonderful vacation, and I hope we can talk soon! :-) Oh, and the LO I did for the AMM contest was the first non-DT LO i'd done in awhile, and it felt really good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.