Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lily Bee

The AMM design team was sponsored by Lily Bee this month and I got the French Couture papers to play with - This is a fun and stylish line of paper and would work for many styles. Here is what I have been creating over the past few days. Thank you, Lily Bee!!




**** EDIT*****Just wanted to add in some links for those of you wanting to know what digi stuff I am using on my photos - this is so addicting! My best advise is to go to Jessica Sprague's site and read her tutorials if you are just getting started in Photoshop or PSE. Here are some of my faves that I have used in these layouts: these textures, pool picture frames, beach pic frames. 2peas also has some great free tutorials. Feel free to email me if you have any questions but I am really an amateur at PSE. :)

And just wanted to point you toward my tutorial now up on The Next Step - Reflecting on Masking. My masked and painted mirror:

Whewww!!! Now all of my scrapping assignments are done and now I just need to clean my house and get ready for vacation! Can't wait to spend a week at the beach relaxing! I am thinking about leaving my scrapping and computer at home. *shock* Whatever would I do?
See you soon!
Lucy

12 comments:

  1. WOW Lucy, I LOVE your tutorial about the painted mirror!!! AMAZING idea!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing it!!!!!!!
    Have a GREAT vacation!

    XXXJenneke

    Oh, and I love your layouts too!! As always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely layouts as always.Thanks for sharing another cool tut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy these are all gorgeous! I love what you did with Em's pics at the pool! Did you sand them or use a photoshop tool? Also I am crazy about the hearts that you stitched on the layout. They look like fabric?
    Have a great vacation, hope you have good weather.
    Talk to you soon my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would feel so lost without my computer. LOL Might be really good for you though. Where are you going?

    Hugs!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. These LO are lovely. I love Lily Bee too. Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stuff as always! You are so creative! I sent you an important email to The Next Step email address!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects!!! SO great to see your lovely work. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. leaving the scrappin yes ! but the computer ?! oh no !? shocked ! lol just kiddin' ! whatever you can handle on vacay ! have a great one !!!

    Gorgeous layouts here with the Lily Bee ! I just love how the whole AMM DT came up with such diverse subjects for the same paper lines !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy, I love all these layouts! I can't pick a fav! They are all so gorgeous and unique! I love the series of pics in the pool one! So cute!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy, you are always full of cool techniques! and thx for sharing yr FAB projects with us ;) -jaz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lucy!
    I just found your site, and I have to say your work is just breathtaking. I'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.