Monday, July 13, 2009

What I like about you

The song at Scrapping the Music was a no-brainer for me. These two really like each other a lot - and that is putting it mildly. Mammy is Emma's most favorite person. I hope they will always have such a special relationship.






Love this new Pink Lemonade line from Basic Grey - so fresh and summery! Fabrics by Amy Butler and Kaffe Fassett.

I am hosting a challenge at A Million Memories for the next couple of weeks - just post a layout using fabric in the gallery and link it to this thread. I used this layout for my sample for this challenge, too, so get started! I am giving a RAK with a collection of some of my fabrics - do you how much fabric I have?!?
Hope you had a great weekend - I went shopping and found some good sales on some summer stuff. You know in Florida how long we wear summer clothes.

See you soon - maybe IRL if you are going to CHA?


Lucy

15 comments:

  1. First off, LOVE that song! Still humming it. :) Great idea to add all the little white frames for the journaling. Love the BG Lemonade...can't wait to get that. And the fabric...it's beautiful, especially the way you added it to the page. All these colors are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and colorful layout Lucy! Love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! The papers and the fabrics are perfect together! This LO is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this!!! Another prefect creation!!!! Have a great day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous...so bright and summery! I am loving it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO, lucy! I totally love how you framed your journaling! Aaah - I so wish I was going to CHA and getting to meet you! I'm going to try super hard to go to the winter one - any chance you'll go back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I definitely want your fabric collection so I am hopping over to AMM and do this challenge! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I cannot get over the gorgeousness of this layout! Absolutely fab! (And I'll see you at CHA!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. just gorgeous! love the fabrics and all the movement on the page

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a coincidence: I just finished two layouts with a lot of fabric on it!!
    LOVE yours, the colors are so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS LO!!!! Love the colours and the title work!! I wish I was in Florida for CHA. Have fun there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colour Lucy! Gorgeous pic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. as always I love every single thing about this layout!! gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a lovely LO!!! I love the fun colours and the playful design!
    Going to check out that challenge of yours now ...
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing lo....im in LOVE with those beautiful bright colors you used...and the p.ps are sooooo pretty!!! i also am a big fan of using fabrics with papers / other embellishments......amazing lo once again!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.