Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July already?

How fast is this summer going by? So fast for me! I've got some really exciting stuff coming up this month...a trip, CHA, scrappy news and the July kit from A Million Memories! I have a couple of layouts in the latest ezine by Scrapstreet.com in the Green section.

I've been trying to finish up some upcoming projects for some assignments and for The Next Step, I'll be posting my tutorial on Monday, so stay tuned for that. Here are a couple of peeks of what I have been working on:





And the July kit from A Million Memories - so gorgeous! I love the colors - this kit was designed by Mia, didn't she do a great job!!


About my trip - Em and I are going to Missouri with my parents. Kind of some sad news actually, my parents who live 5 miles from us just sold their home here and are in the process of moving back to Missouri. I have been dealing with a lot of heavy emotions with this and struggling creatively, but I know that we will all adjust and I'll just have to appreciate the times that we have together. So, just hanging in there.

Is anyone else going to CHA in Orlando this month? Let me know and maybe we can meet up! I am so excited to meet Michelle and some of the other AMM girls! I wish I could meet more of my online friends in real life. :)

Have a great rest of the week and I'll be by soon.

Lucy

10 comments:

  1. OOh I can not wait to see the whole LOs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you will be busy!! I would love to meet up, to bad I'm on the other side of the world :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to se the who LO! Have a great weekend with your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work always makes my heart flutter .. FO-REAL ..

    haha

    Happy 4th of July weekend boo

    Sasha Holloway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to your NS projects! The peeks look awesome!
    I am sorry to hear about your parents moving! Hopefully you can work on lots of trips to visit and definitely keep focusing on enjoying your times together! Where in Missouri? I live in Missouri too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, fun. I know what you mean, I'm so behind, atleast I feel like I am. I hope to be caught up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sneaks look gorgeous, girl! I sooo wish I was going to CHA - I would totally love to meet you! Maybe next year ;-) So sorry that your parents are moving :-( I am sure that will be such a big adjustment for all of you, but hopefully in time, you can find a new sense of "normal" with the situation. Big hugs, lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeah ! I didnt realise CHA is in Orlando this year ! how fab for you!

    so sorry to hear about your parents moving to Missouri & how it's affecting you . Big hugs !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous sneaks Girl! i wish I can be there at CHA!! how i wish! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry about your parents moving. Mine moved away a couple years back. It was so hard for me because my mom and I are so very close. Can you tell that I feel for you right now?
    I hope that you have fun at CHA. I have to admit, I'm SUPER envious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.