Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Day

Today is a happy day....today is my dad's birthday and this morning my mom told me that they decided to postpone their move for several months. We were all having such a hard time thinking of them leaving so this is a huge relief for now. At least now we have some time to get adjusted a little.

I showed this a little while ago and in honor of my dad thought I would re-visit it again. Also this month is all about stitching at The Next Step, so bring on your sewing projects! Love that Sassafras!



I am drooling over my LUSCIOUS package that came in the mail from Webster's yesterday - take a peek at what I am going to tear into this weekend!! Postcards from Paris!! It is even more amazing in person!!





Hope you all have wonderful weekend and see you soon!

Lucy

13 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so happy for you!! Parents moving is tough!!

    LOVE that LO! You rocked the corrugated cardboard - I never seem to be able to get it to work, and here you go, making it look so natural. Teach me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...so glad that your parents are staying for a little while longer!!!!! Love the LO, just stunning and oh my...the goodies from Websters are FABULOUS!!! Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your dad Lucy! Have a great time!

    Can't wait to see the pages you create for WP...:)

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relief! I'm so glad they aren't moving for a bit. Good news. Can't wait to see your projects with the new Websters! Love that line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the good news about your parents. And Happy Birthday to your dad. Can't wait to see what you do with the Webster's papers! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right Lucy, the WP papers are way more beautiful in person. I can't wait to see your designs! Love the page you have in this post. And glad your parents are sticking around awhile longer... always good to have parents around! Have a great weekend! ~Amy Tara~

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow!!! this is sooo awesome!!! beautiful package.. congrats to your dad and happy they are postponing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy thats great news about your parents!!! you must be so excited!

    What a precious pic of you and your dad!!! Love the stitches you put on the layout.

    I am eagerly waiting for you to use these great new pages because you are sure to come up with something fabulous my friend!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That LO really rocks! I love it! And Webster PAges.. I am totally jealous. LOL. I am sure you will rock those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so great that they are waiting a bit to move, that has to make you feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see what you do with that WP!! I'm so happy to hear your parents are waiting a little while to leave - I know what a relief that must be!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't WAIT to see what you make!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.