Friday, July 31, 2009

CHA - My faves

Wow - what an overload of color, paper and new faces! CHA was an amazing and fun experience, everyone said it was much smaller in Orlando but for me that was enough for now. I was going to do a Top 3 or something but whatever! So hang with me and I'll give you a slight glimpse of my overload! I've got some people pictures, too that I'll post next time, how fun to meet people that you feel like you already know!


The worst thing was - not being able to buy any of these goodies!!!

My top standout was Hambly - dress forms and lace, just wait til you see what I am envisioning for this!


Sassafras Lass - you know I love them! Their booth was pure eye candy! Of course it didn't hurt that one of my layouts was there. ;) YUMMMY!!! Can't wait to play with these!

WEBSTER'S PAGES - seeing my work in the Webster's booth and meeting Brandin and Terri was the highlight of CHA! How incredible to hear them introduce me as 'one of our designers'! Winter's Wings is so gorgeous in person and the cameos are incredibly detailed and intricate!!
Some American Crafts -
PRIMA - Let me tell you, Gayle and I thought we had reached nirvana!! The DT work was so amazing and Cari Fenell chatted with us there - she is so nice!! I have stalked her work forever!! The Paradise City line is fabulous!!



Basic Grey is always wonderful and their booth had so many wonderful altered projects! Love this new kitsy line from them.


And the A Million Memories girls - I wish Susan was in this photo with us! This is Jenn, Tonya, me and Michelle. They were all great and it was so wonderful to spend some time with them!


Ok, so I need to share some of my new Webster's projects and I am working with the August AMM kit, but that will have to be next week. Have a great weekend and see you soon! What's been your favorite CHA release?

Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Lucy!!!! I am so happy for you that you got to experience CHA.I can't wait to see your pics of everyone you met. That must of been overwhelming for sure and exciting all at the same time.
    thanks for the eye candy, I just adore the new Webster lines too..they are gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend.
    Oh...I made a shadowbox it is on my blog 3rd post down..thanks for your tutorial to help me out...its not the my best work but I will keep trying to improve. Thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a ball...so jealous. Must be amazing to be in the presence of SO many NEW products!!! I would go bananas. Is this your first time having your work featured at CHA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill!
    I can't imagine walking through a CHA booth and seeing my work on display.
    If I had to pick one release I am most excited for it would be Sassafras Monstrosity ;)
    Sorry I've been MIA, I've missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had such a great time girl!! And how very cool to meet the AMM girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had a blast!
    I am so excited for all the new goodies coming out and I can't wait to see what you create with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey honey, CHA looks incredible !!!! Hambly was one of my top picks too. Oh that lace transparancy - it is absolutely beautiful. I can see that making it into a WP design that's for sure...... Great photo of you AMM guys, Lucy your so tall !!!! LOL So am I - 5"8 i think.... So wonderful to go shopping with somebody my height ...... (when I come over for CHA that is)..... one day. Talk soon ...
    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy,
    Thanks for the sneaks and I can see how tall you are! I´m a short girl, I think maybe shorter than Jenn... XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lucy, sounds like you had a good time ... I wish we'd have something like this a little closer to home!

    Thanks for your sweet words on my daughter's LO, she loved reading it, and I so appreciate it.

    And well, I'm not at all being modest about my stitching, I never ever use a sewing machine. If I have things to repair, even if it's just buttons that need to be sown back on, I bring it over to my mom LOL. I love stitching on paper, hate all sewing on clothes ... funny huh! And of course I support your blog, I love it. I'll be mentioning The Next Step again in one of my next posts ... I machine stitched the title and hand stitched some journaling!!!! You see, you are so inspiring to me, you deserve all the credit you can get! I still don't know how to create that beautiful stitching I asked about in the email I send you though ... I just don't understand how to create that look. Is it just a plain zig zag stitch, but with thicker thread? I'm sorry, but the explanation you gave on your blog was pretty technical ...

    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in need of that Hambly and that SassaFras .. LOL .. love it alll ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome to get to CHA - everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics-wish I had been there! Based on internet pics only, I too am liking the SasLass and the American Crafts stuff...Cosmo Cricket Earth Love which is already out and also whoever made that cute Monstrosity line...Wish I could have something displayed; I'm sure you were really proud!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful your first CHA experience must have been , Lucy ! in Florida too ! & wow ! you look so tall amongst all the other gals ! lol

    The new Hambly looks great indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lucy, so glad you got to get to CHA. I can't wait to see what you create with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Websters blew me away! And I'm like you, I heard it was smaller too, but it was big enough for me!!! Your work was amazing. I think your favs were super too. I really liked Pink Paislee and of course Basic Grey, but Prima was my overall fav and getting to meet Cari and Sharon at the booth was the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.