Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Four Years Ago Today

Four years ago, my life was forever changed. I became a different person in many ways and I am thankful for the changes she has brought into my life. She is the reason I became a scrapbooker.

Happy Birthday, Emma! I love you more than I can say. I wanted to share a brief through the years today and then the 'mom' moment will be over for now. ;)


And my little artist's latest drawing - those of you familiar with the Backyardigans might recognize some of these figures. She brought this home from school last week and I was blown away by the details she added. It is funny how proud you feel when you child takes after you in certain areas - we spend a lot of time together in the crafting room. Em has a great interest in cutting, pasting, painting and drawing. She loves to mix colors of paint to see what new colors she can make and her cutting skills are astonishing, for her age.


So, enough mommy bragging - just a happy 4th birthday to my baby!

And in other news - I just posted my projects on The Next Step - you can check out some of my ideas for altering your papers: here.

I was featured on the Graphic 45 blog last week! And had a layout show up on the Sassafras blog, too! Very exciting for me!

Hope your week is off to a great start and I'll be by after our partying tomorrow! :)

Lucy

11 comments:

  1. aaww Happy Birthday Emma!!! hope you all have a great day xx
    the pic Emma drew is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Emma we said Happy Birthday. I hope she is liking Preschool. Hopefully you guys are having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthady to Emma. I hope she is having an awesome day. she is so darling :) Love her drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your sweet little Emma! And what a wonderful budding artist you have! Congrats to you Lucy for the scrapping recognition...you sooooo deserve it! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Emma, may your day be filled with Happiness and I love her drawing!!! Awesome talent, just like her Momma~~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your little girl!!!
    And congrats with the succes of your layouts!! You deserve it, I think your work is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope Em's birthday is everything she wanted it to be !

    DElighted for you , Lucy , with all the spotlights !


    Fab tut I managed to try out too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Emma! I hope all your wishes come true! Love, Miss Nan

    Lucy..your pages are wonderful and definately deserve to be shown! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats on the Sassafras and Graphic 45 pub Lucy!!!!

    Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your sweet Em! I am so sorry I am a day late in viewing your post... from the looks of it, she had a great bday! What a cute girl on a cute new bike :) Love the series of pics of Em over the past four years. Too precious.
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated b-day to your sweet little girl!! Four is a fun age - i'm not ready for it to end with noah in a few months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.