Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wedding Theme

We were sponsored by Hambly at A Million Memories this month and I loved playing with these gorgeous goodies!! I did lots of close-ups of this one - it is one of my faves, mostly because I am so proud of my photo transfer! lol My friend, Audrey sent me some Great White glossy photo paper and instructed me on how to do this gel medium transfer - it is so cool - the entire emulsion comes off!! Thanks, A!!


I made some fabric roses from ivory satin to go with the wedding theme.

With the light shining through - the background is one of the heavy overlays that I cut to shape.

I embossed around the edge with Pearl UTEE - love how this looks!


Ok, enough, already! ;)

And along with the wedding theme, I took this picture of Michelle before her wedding - she is glowing, isn't she! I made it for Scrapping the Music this week - the song is #85 These are the Days, very appropriate, I thought.


Also want to say thanks to Jamie for the awesome RAK she sent me!! Hope you all are having a great week! Check in with you later! :)

Lucy

Edited to add - I understand there are some errors in IE from the followers button - anyone having trouble with this? I have been using FireFox and having no difficulties - just thought I would mention it. :)

18 comments:

  1. Excellent as usual. The first layout is absolutly beatuiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Both are beautiful, but that first one is nothing short of amazing!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that it was a transparency! How cool! Beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! And Michelle looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy....the "grace" page is just beautiful! I love the pearl embossing on acetate and your flowers! You made Michelle's page so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so glad you recieved it. Hope you like it. Also you LO with the Hambly IS STUNNING!!! Need a tutorial HUMHUM :) Hope you have a wonderfull Memorial Day :)

    <3
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG,LUcy I love yout Hambly LO! Hope you could share a tutorial for that one!!!So so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the effect of the pearl utee...a dreamy feel..Thanks for sharing your beautiful pages Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Goodness...this is stunning!!!! I love all the detail work and the transfer worked perfect! can you please package up some of that talent and send it my way!!!! I just adore your work!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THUD! That was my jaw hitting the floor! Gosh, Lucy, the project is breath taking! Each and every time I visit you, I have to reserve a good block of time. I just sit staring and thinking how over the top talented you are. There is always so much going on with your layouts but it never feels fussy...just *perfect*!!! And the second layout is equally wonderful in a totally different way! You are amazing, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucy these are both incredibly gorgeous!!!! You are amazing girl!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, creative stuff! wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both SO beautiful!!!! I wish I could do such creative thing as you! Beautiful work as always!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy gorgeousness girl!! I loved that second LO when I saw it at CMK and that first one... wow! I think you should do a tutorial on the photo transfer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow.. amazing techniques here! Love love the first LO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad that I could help you out with the paper and how-to :) The layout turned out gorgeous. The pic looks so good layered over the chandeliers. The second one is soooo pretty also. That is a great pic of your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.