Friday, May 29, 2009

Sew Somerset

Yay!! I just received my copy of Sew Somerset and wanted to share a picture of my article that is in this issue!

These are a mixed media collection I submitted to them using cardboard, transparencies and fabric. I am delighted with the photography and this issue is full of fabulous ideas!! It is so exciting to see my name in print!



And to make my week even more special I have been given a few awards from some lovely ladies!

Peggy awarded me with the Blogging Friends award and the Lemonade Stand award. Thank you, Peggy, for your kind words and you thinking of me. :)



And Lisa awarded me with the You Inspire Me award. Thank you, Lisa! I am delighted!! :)



And a yummy mail week! My A Million Memories June kit arrived in the mail today - full of new Webster's, Creative Imaginations, Jenni Bowlin and more!! I can't wait to get started!


So happy Friday all - school just got out here for the summer and boy does it feel like it outside! It's hot! Have a great weekend!

btw- Monday, Gayle will have the new technique up on The Next Step! See you there!

17 comments:

  1. oh wow Lucy-that project looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,hun this is so awesome!!Congrats!Those LOs are really really stunning.You are so so talented.I love your techniques!And thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Lucy! This looks amazing in print..I'm so proud of you and happy for you! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So exciting! Can't wait to get my issue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you on the publication!!! The project does look amazing!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Those are amazing!!! Beautiful work of course...I am Sew ;);) going to look for the magazine!!! So happpy for you you are the most deserving artist :) Have a wonderful weekend. <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome project Lucy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing project Lucy!!!!! Congrats on the pub!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Lucy! Such a stunning project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. now I'm going to have to get my hands on that copy! COngrats my friend! You're talented beyond measure :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Lucy! Looks like a fabulous article! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Lucy!!! I've just been reading though your gorgeous blog girl!!! And I'm very impressed!!
    Love love love your published creations - just breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your pub Lucy! your work is beautiful!!very beautiful!-jaz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kudos Lucy!!! The aticle looks GREAT!! Nice work. I can't wait to buy the new issue.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Lucy, it looks fanastic. im so proud of you and to call myself you friend. Wish I could see it in real life. Pls post those layouts on your blog soon. Hope you are well hon.
    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, Lucy! Well deserved! Stunning work! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.