Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free to Be Me

I just love the song title for Scrapping the Music this week. Even though I didn't use it on my layout - it just makes me happy. It seems like, and maybe this is just me, the older I get the easier it is to just be me and be happy about it. I hope you get a chance to see the DT layouts this week - they are incredible!!

Loving some craft cardstock these days - I added the glitter to the leaves using a Sakura glue pen - so easy and mess free, except for the glitter. ;)

And on with the craft - Em and her friend McKenzie - have you ever noticed how kids just love the cheap toys that come in their fast food meals? This magnifying glass kept them entertained for quite a while. I cut down a sheet of KI Sheers on this - I never get tired of those! I guess you can tell I was trying to use up the paper I had out on my table.



Here some peeks of the June kit from AMM! I can't wait to get my hands on it!




I've been working on my projects for The Next Step
- I think you are going to enjoy this one! Also have to finish an article for Holidays and Celebrations for Somerset - that was a pleasant surprise!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I'll catch you later! :)

Lucy

19 comments:

  1. Yay for craft cardstock...one of my absolute faves! And girl, you do it oh so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling layouts, Em is so photogenic:)
    I must agree about the happy meal toys, what is it with them? LOL
    I hope you had a great holiday weekend, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layouts again, Em is so perfect for your scrapping, it must make it easier. love the title, and I agree, the older you get the more comfy you are being you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic Lucy!!!!!! I especially love the little birdies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both gorgeous!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the color combo on the first LO. It's so striking! And your girl's really adorable..Ps: I like the toys that come with happy meals...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh! that kit looks fab! i just got those goodies to work with. and i love how you used the transparency! gorgeous...ps no gesso yet, lol. i think i need wine first

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy, i so love your work,your style is amazing ;)

    -jaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such darling layouts. You really know how to put awesome layouts. The embellishments are perfect. Your daughter is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous. Love the little birdie and the branch you have on them. And the girls are too adorable with the magnifying glass. Looks like they had lots of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Left you a little something on my blog. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great new LO's Lucy...I like the way you can use kraft paper and turn it into something beautiful like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous kit! I love the layouts and all the fancy cutwork on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummo, cradt carsdstock...you did an awesome job with it!!!!! Oh that kit looks FABULOUS!!!!! Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these Lucy! I am a fan of the craft cardstock too. I am stashing tons of fancy pants Kraft kuts these past weeks!!!

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore both of these layouts, girl!! And yes, it's always so funny to see how entertained the little ones are by cheap plastic toys, lol. The AMM kit looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lucy !! funtastic stuff from u again !! Love hopping by your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lucy, I've left you something over on my blog, please drop by and pick it up if you have a minute.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute layouts! I love your use of transparencies & those birdie branches. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.