Monday, April 13, 2009

Webster's

Yay!!! I just posted my work with Webster's Pages in their gallery as guest designer this month and let me say how wonderful and generous they were to work with!! I love the projects I created for them and I am excited to share them with you...sorry this is a little photo heavy!


In this layout I crumpled the printed vellum sheet and layered it over the background with stitching and the brown frame is from the new cardstock stickers. This is a photo of my grandma and her younger brother.


I altered a frame I had laying around - love the little birdhouse and berries! Also added some inking and crackle paint to age it a bit.




Added a touch of lime green paint to this to make it pop a little. Isn't this a great photo! :)




I love this photo that I took on the rehearsal day for Michelle's wedding. I tryed to frame it to really draw your eye into the photo. The background is misted with blue ink to give some contrast and depth.




And a little gift card tin that I altered. I ran the vellum card through my zyron and it attached perfectly!

And probably my favorite...I added some pearls, tulle and flowers. The brown lace at the bottom is painted with brown acrylic paint - cool, huh? I also painted on the photo a bit with some gesso to make the girl's dresses pop.



Whew! That was a lot of work! Thanks for sticking with me on this long post. We are all well again at our house and enjoying the beautiful spring weather. See you soon.
Lucy

21 comments:

  1. Great job Lucy...so much amazing detail work! Pure eye candy!!! Glad everyone is feeling better. Hope you had a fantastic Easter. XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made wouaouh (in French, lol) at your last two pages, the pictures and the design are amazing. I so love the decor you created around the picture, with the fence, fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing lady!! I love their new lines. Beautiful. I want to be you when I grow up :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your websters guest designer spot! You've done some gorgeous gorgeous work- as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, Websters is so lucky to have you as guest dt. You have done stunning work!! I am drooling at each lo. WTG girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Lucy!! I love them all! I am glad you are all feeling better!

    Thanks for sharing such beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy, my friend. This is a visual feast. Oh my. Where to start? Gorgeous work. I really see the LOVE you put into the projects. I'm so glad you've found your forte because I get to be inspired by your beautiful creations. I love that with all the layerings and the details, the focal point is still the photo. My favourite is Bower Path. That would look great on my wall! :) Swoon-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors in all the projects , Lucy ! awesome work ! how precious your pic of your gradma !

    Congrats on the GD spotlight ! not surprising at all that they chose you ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy, once again...you're the queen of dimension. I'm just...in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy, these are fantastic! Girl, you know I love your distressing and texture you add! You know just what to do to make your picture pop and to let those details shine through! Love everything!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Lucy, all of these LO's were so AWESOME!!!!! I just love all the detail work and the dimension to each LO!!!!! You are so very talented and should be soooooo proud of your hard work!!!! It was such a pleasure seeing your Blog today!! It made me smile!!!Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw these on Websters. I came over to say CONGRATS. You did amazing work! You rocked the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you are amazing! I think i'm your number 1 fan :-) I really hope you get to be a permanent designer for WP at some point b/c you were made to work with those papers! GORGEOUS work my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning!!!!! Every single one of them!! Congrats on the guest DT spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The magical layout is my FAVORITE! gorgeous stuff Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your stunning work!! it's all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lucy, I found your blog through Websters and I must say it's gorgious. Love your latest layouts!

    Hugs from the Netherlands
    Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW just says it all.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all these LO's.....the little details you add are just so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.