Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Websters Peeks

I've been playing with the beautiful new Webster's pages this week!! Thought I would share a peek of my work that I am doing as guest artist for them this month. I hope to be finished this weekend and ready to post them into the gallery. There was a slight hold up waiting for the new stickers to arrive, but let me say they were worth waiting for!! Gorgeous matte cardstock letters and images!

I'm just trying to finish up a couple of altered items I am making and then I will reveal all! Also making progress on the new technique challenge blog - my friends, Gayle and Beth are working on it with me! I am so excited - we are calling it The Next Step. Stay tuned!!

It's been sort of a long week, even though it is only Wednesday. Em has been sick and I'm a little worn out. But she seems much better today and I am ready to get busy.

I've been trying to catch up in blogland, so I'll see you soon. ;D

Lucy

16 comments:

  1. this is no good woman, I want to see the lot!!!!
    can't wait! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I can't wait to see the full reveal! And I'm really looking forward to The Next Step! Hope you have gotten some rest and Em is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, tease!

    I'm really interested in your new endeavor. I'll be stalking your blog for an update on the launch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very promising Lucy. Can't wait for the full reveal!

    Have a good rest and a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These papers seem difficult to scrap with to me, so I can't wait to see what you've done !

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY, I love Websters!!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!! So glad to hear that Em is feeling better and you can get back to some kind of normalcy!!!! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sneaks look gorgeous, lucy - I can't wait to see them!! You and WP must be perfect together!! I also can't wait to hear more about your new site - i'm intrigued ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these papers and can't wait to see what you've made!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy, I can't wait to see what you create with WP's stuff. It's my fave, hands down, of all the manufacturers. I'm so excited for you as their guest DT person this month. Congrats! Happy Easter! ~Amy Tara~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, the suspense is killing me!
    I know whatever you have designed will be brilliant.
    I've had sick kids for the last week also, no fun! Feel better, Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cannot wait to see them!!!!!!!!! tks again for my goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous sneaks!!! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucy, I can't wait to see what you have been creating, they look gorgeous!

    I hope you have a Happy Easter and Emma gets better soon!

    Emma, I hope the Easter Bunny leaves you lots of goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the Webster's GD. Wow - what a gig Lucy. I'm about to do another couple of WP layouts, can't wait haven't had the time lately to create for me.....
    Looks absolutely beautiful what you have done .....
    Talk soon
    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  16. O my ! your new challenge blog sounds like an awesome collaboration !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.