Thursday, April 23, 2009

Updates

This has been an amazingly busy week - I feel a huge sense of accomplishment with our upcoming technique challenge blog - I am embarrassed to tell you how long it took me to figure out to make a 3 column template for blogger. Let's just say hours and leave it at that. ;) And I created the header and soon to be blinkie! I am so excited to be working on this with Bethany Kartchner and Gayle Martin - they have such unique, wonderful styles and I can't wait to share with you all of our ideas! We will have a welcome post up before the month is out!


And working on a sketch and project for this! Hope you can join us on May 2 and 3 at A Million Memories for the National Scrapbooking Day Bash!! There will be lots of fun stuff going on!


Also, working on some layouts for Scrapping the Music. I was thrilled to be asked to guest artist for May!


And normal life - my friend and I took our girls to the beach on Wednesday - it was so nice, around 80' with a light breeze. They had a wonderful time and I got some great photos that I am eager to scrap - good thing I have plenty of upcoming projects. ;) Em was trying out her Disco moves - I guess she picked them up from watching American Idol the other night. It was hilarious!! Hope you are having a wonderful week and looking forward to the weekend! See you soon!

Lucy

17 comments:

  1. There's a reason why my blog only has 2 columns - I have no idea how to do the 3 column one..haha..:) Looking forward to the official launch of the challenge site...I'll add a blinkie! Have a great weekend Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your header...I have none because I am so digi/blogger/computer challenged!LOL!

    Good luck with the new site, sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey look......aren't you proud of me. I am actually on the ball and visiting in a timely manner, lol. Can't wait to see the new challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you are going to busier than normal Lucy. Can't wait to see the challenge site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your new site Lucy, the concept is great, it should be a lot of fun! Enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see that ! No idea how to do a 3 column template either ! Actually, I'm OK with the look of my blog and way to busy to change it anyway !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy, this is so exciting! congrats on the guest DT spot, Can't wait to see your creations! I am looking forward to seeing this new challenge blog!!

    Have a great weekend and I can't wait to see Emma's pics of her new dance moves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Lucy. I love your blog...and am looking forward to your challenge blog. I think I hopped here from the AMM site, but I'm not sure exactly. Anyway, good luck with The Next Step.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could never figure out the three columns so you got furture than me. The challege blog sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the blog,how exciting!!! And you ARE a busy girl, I wish I had as much time to devote to Scrapping :) Have a good weekend.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new blog! I can't wait to check it out and see what challenges you have planned. The header is gorgeous, you've done an amazing job with it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you figured out the 3 column blogger! and you are not alone...it took me hours too! Can't wait to check out your new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your header looks so professional and pretty...looking forward to seeing all the ideas you three come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to see this new challenge blog! What an amazing group of talent b/w you three!! How fun that you already got to hit the beach - I wish I lived closer to one!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH!! I'm SO excited about this Lucy!! I wanted to start one of these but didn't have the guts. Now I'm just going to stalk yours and play along. Can't wait!!!

    ~Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.