Monday, April 27, 2009

The Next Step

After months of planning and preparation our new technique challenge site - The Next Step is up and running! The first post is just an introduction of who is on the team and why we started the blog. The first technique will be on next Monday, May 4.

I know for me, this blog has been a dream that has been floating around in my mind for over a year and after having my personal blog and gaining confidence in my ability to share my ideas with others, I am so excited to begin this adventure! I am sure you have noticed the trend of mixed media and scrappbooking growing closer and closer together - I actually got into scrapbooking from the mixed media side. So, I'm calling it Mixed Media for Scrappers.

The blog is going to work something like this - there will be one new technique introduced every month and each week one of us will share our take on it with pictures and step-by-step instructions. The challenge is for us and for you to play along sometime during the month and just post a link to your project in any of the comments for that month. Easy, huh?

Here is a little sneak of what is coming this month:


Stop by and check it out if you can! :) See you soon!

Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Oh, this will be great!!! I want to follow this new blog and try to participate in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sneak peeks...i am on my way now to check out your new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy! You're teasing us by making us wait for a whole week!!!:)That said, I'll be sure to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new blog looks great, Lucy. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy, great sneaks ,and Iam curious for the challenges!!!!
    groetjes Elske

    ReplyDelete
  6. this will be fab!! i'm off to check it out....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following your new Blog and I wish you much success with this new step in your Blog Life!!!! Have a wonderful Tuesday and thank you for the encouraging words and prayers on my Blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Girl! I am SOOOOO excited about your new blog! I have mentioned earlier how intrigued I've been with mixed media, but I've also been intimidated by it. Hopefully, I can get over my hang ups and play along with you guys! Can't wait for the first technique to be introduced!!! I am sure this is going to be a BIG success! If you would like, I would be happy to post a link on my blog. Let me know! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Off to check it out right now Lucy!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome sneaks ! wonder what technique you're featuring first !

    I'll be sure to check back & play along !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucy, this is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see the first challenge! The sneaks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!Can't wait Lucy!looks yummy! and nice meeting you at WP chat ;) -jaz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yipeeee!!!! I have been waiting for this moment!!! Can't wait to get started Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited for you, girl, and the blog looks great! I'll mention it in my next blog post :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.