Friday, April 3, 2009

Everyday

Some days are just so wonderful that you want to hold on to them forever. Kind of like this day at the river. Early spring in Florida on the Suwannee River, how beautiful!

This is a hybrid layout - the brick circle and the photos are all printed in one - I changed the colors of the bricks some - they are a digital paper from Prima. The drop shadows and outlining on the photos make it look pretty dimensional, I think.

Playing along with Scrapping the Music this week - the song is Everyday by Dave Matthews - a great song and fit my feelings of the day perfectly. Also used Prima's sketch for April for starting the layout, so another two-fer. ;)

Thank you so much for all of the good wishes about the AMM DT!!! I am still so excited! This weekend Michelle is having a huge sale! 20% off your entire order!! Go check it out - there are lots of great new releases this month's kit is gorgeous!!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you soon!

Lucy

18 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Lucy! I've been wanting to try my hand at the digital/hybrid style but I can't bring myself to make the leap. I LOVE what you did! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO, I love those background papers! I guess we all have days we wish could last forever ... at least the memory will live on forever.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Lucy!!! Love the papers you used!
    Have a great weekend!
    I finished my camera strap..I will post it by tommorrow if you want the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great LO!!! I have to try this, but a bit afraid!!!! Love what you did on this one!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the torn parts here- gorgeous design! Thanks for playing along with us !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow just love this. Looks fabbo. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO, Lucy! Love the soft spring-y feel of it. And HUGE congrats on the AMM gig, I must have missed the announcement earlier!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!!! I love your work Lucy!!! You rock!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout! Love how you made it hybrid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is just wonderful! It makes me want to be there! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW oh WOW!!! This is STUNNING!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the photos, the colors....the CIRCLE design!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hybrid? wow... i'm impressed. the whole layout looks so dimensional! Love it Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really beautiful Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this LO Lucy..even when I saw it I couldn't tell it was hybrid until you pointed it out...you have great digital skills as well as your awesome art talents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. you do Hybrid too... amazing... talent.... lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome page Lucy...I have to start doing thir challenges again
    Congrats with the DT position
    Have a wonderful week =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous stuff Lucy, and CONGRATS on your new DT !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful LO,Lucy... as all your work is!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.