Monday, March 23, 2009

Signs of Spring

Spring is in bloom! The azaleas and dogwood are gorgeous. What could say spring more than a little girl dressed up with a flower in her hair? Not much, I think - I made this for the Style Star challenge going on at SIS - Spring Green. It is one of the shots that Gayle took at Michelle's wedding. I love the rich, vibrant colors of the new Prima!

And a shot showing the dimension I created with the frame.

I bought the kit from AMM this month and made a couple more layouts with it. Fun colors and more springy papers!

I layered the photo with a digital grunge mask and typed 'secrets' on it before printing - I like the effect! Emma and her buddy, Payton. A little green paint added the finishing touch.


Lots of stuff going on this week. Emma has her first filling at the dentist this week. She did great for her check-up, so I hope all goes well!
Hope you all had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Lucy

24 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Those are all AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like them all, but the "Little secrets" has to be my favorite!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO are gorgeous. The LO for SIS is awesome I agree with you on Prima's bright colors this year WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love them!! I love the one you did of yourself! Your expression is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing work! Love them all, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, your designs always have so much dimension to them! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you are stitching around the paper and then distressing it on the border Lucy! Really pretty idea!!! Yet another gorgeous picture of that little darling Emma!!!
    I have to say I love all these layouts....You are amazing my friend!
    Good luck at the dentist Emma! make sure you ask if they have a prize bin...Marissa used to get these fancy rings out of the prize bin...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't pick a favorite...they are all absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous LO's!

    Love the first photo! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layouts Lucy! Thanks for the visual feast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!!!! I love your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the feel of these LO's Lucy!
    ..."little secrets" is such a breath of fresh air and I really love the way the "you" page turned out. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your layouts are so springy and gorgeous. Good luck in the Sis contest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucy, I am so loving your Work.. Gorgeous, Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucy, these are all so fabulous! Lovely lovely work! Hope Em has a good experience at the dentist this week.
    Oh, and I tagged you over on my blog. :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh I love that layout on top!!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to see you do one layout of yourself...they are all great. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What gorgeous pages! I love your work, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all three of these layouts. Your work is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the frame on the first layout. All the layouts are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good to see you use the new Prima already , Lucy ! wow ! what a clever idea combined with some SF ! & aren't those Windsor Roses just darling !

    Just beautiful these layouts are !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh.. I love the Prima LOs.. so so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.