Monday, March 2, 2009

Lots of News

I have been busy creating with the March kit from Scrapmuse - all grungy and rich deep colors!! So beautiful! My sweet friend, Beth is guesting this month!!

This layout is using some photos my friend, Gayle took that I just love - those tights are the cutest ever! Gayle is a fabulous photographer - I have learned so much from her!

And the kit preview -

And another layout with the kit - this one is of my youngest brother, David when he was 3 or 4 - I thought he was my baby. ;)

Stacey Michaud asked me to do a guest layout for Scrapstreet.com Magazine featuring using a letter as your journaling - it is a great e-zine full of inspiration! Here is the layout I created:


And I am excited to announce that I was asked to be on the Creative Therapy design team! My first project will go up next week. There are so many talented artists on this site and Karen wanted me to come on primarily as a mixed media artist!! So, how could I say no!! ;D My first project is a fiber art piece!! I had so much fun making it! Come play along with us! :)
I've spent a good part of today organizing my pantry, not so fun, but then worked in my art journal this evening and will share that another day. Happy Monday everyone! I'll be by to see you all soon.
Lucy

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Lucy with your CT toot! well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the DT invite!! and no wonder, these are gorgeous layouts as always. love them all, but those tights are the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Lucy, so well deserved. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts with that rawking kit, Lucy ! some of my fave papers in there too !

    & congrats on joining CT ! sounds right up your alley !

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Lucy! what an amazing team to be asked to join.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lucy!!!! What gorgeous layouts you made here. I love all of them. Beautiful pics of Emma in her tights and the one of your Hubby and Emma together is just priceless!
    You are on a roll right now...Big hugs...well deserved my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy...so happy for you. The Creative Therapy site will be wonderful. You will be a real inspiraton there. I am looking forward to your article on the zine too. Just went and read a bit. Another fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Lucy on the design team - you do such amazing work!!! Love your layouts too with the Scrap Muse kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! I love all of these!!!! Every one of these is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fantastic, Lucy!!!! And congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layouts Lucy. I love the one with the tights, I knew I would. About the calendar on my blog; yes the grid came printed on the calendar. The one pictured is glass and I got it clearanced at Shopko. At one point Target had some with black frames where the center was plexi glass, but they worked just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you are so inspiring! Your work is always so awesome! Love your newest creations! And big congratas on the toot - that's right up your ally!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big congrats on all of your news...you totally deserve it all. Love all these layouts but my fave is the one of your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your DT! And so many happy news.You deserved it.
    These LOs are gorgeous! I love love each of them! Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful layouts, Lucy! And a HUGE CONGRATS on making the DT! No surprise! You are an incredible artist!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  17. they are just awesome. i say that every time i come here! you are such an inspiration and you totally deserve the DT spot! congrats on the Scrapstreet layout too, awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.