Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally Friday

Want to see what I have been doing? ;) Here is a peek from the April kit from Scrapmuse!! Full of gorgeous papers and embellies - some Pink Paisee, Fancy Pants and some Tim Holtz stuff!!


And a layout that I made a while back and just haven't posted. I love this photo of my parents with me - my grandma always said they were 2 babies having a baby. They were both the babies in their family and at 20 & 22, they look so young. :) Love you, Mom and Dad!! xxoo

It is mostly BG Marakesh and some Sassafrass with some denim fabric in the back.

I was tagged by my online friend, Chelsea to post the 6th picture in my 6th folder. By the strange way I organize my photos it is a shot of Emma with her Jeep on Christmas morning 2008.


I am so relieved that Emma's dentist appointment went well. She was so brave and didn't cry until they brought her out to me. And now she has a fancy silver tooth!!
This has been a busy week and I am ready for the weekend!! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon! :)
Lucy

12 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your Blog through Lisa and oh my I just adore your work!!!! Loving that LO!! Please stop by and say HI, I just adore meeting people with a passion for life and paper crafting!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Lucy. I love the orange with the blue, they look perfect together.
    My 4 year old got a silver cap on his tooth a couple weeks ago also. He couldn't wait to get a "gold tooth" like his great grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome kit, The Lo turned out great love the colors you do such beautiful work. I feel for your daughter I absolutly hate the dentist have a good weekend :)I'm excited I have a crop tonight, it's been a while:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma....I love your Jeep and it is my favorite color! You lucky girl!

    Lucy, What an awesome layout of you and your parents! Love the color combo and all the details!

    Can't wait to see a closer look of what you have been working on!!

    Have a great weekend, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the full projects! These are such a tease!!!
    Love that LO and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make stitching and working with fabric look soooo good! Love this LO... esp the precious photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy I just love that LO of you and your parents, I wish I could see it in real life, adding that piece of denim must look so good. I've actually started collecting little pieces of fabric myself, but up till now, I haven't had the nerve to try and use them on my LO's. I do love the look of it though, so I'm guessing it won't be too long till I try to get over my fear and try this too...
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, you've been busy, girl! Can't wait to see the full reveals of your sneaks! And I loove that layout of you and your parents - those pics are the best! Glad em did well at the dentist - what a brave little girl! Have a great weekend, lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow were your parents young to have you in their early twenties ! awesome !

    can't wait to see the full reveal of your Scrapmuse projects ! wonderful sneaks here !

    Hope your weekend is going great, Lucy !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous LO's, gorgeous! Glad the dentist went well that can be so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout Lucy! And what a great picture of you and your parents. Glad your daughter did well at the dentist. I remember taking my babies and I think I was more afraid than they were. Of course, that was such a long, long time ago. Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page Lucy. Again, you have inspired me! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.